SammyJH94

Reaction score
View attachment 313832

Introduction

Hey lads since ive finally gotten FM13 ive decided to start a save with the German giants Bayern Munich as i very rarely go a massive team on fm and realized there wasn't many stories of the German league so thought it would be a good change to try push them to becoming the stand out team not only in Germany but the world. I will probably be doing monthly updates of the story, anyway lets get started!

Formation/Tactics

View attachment 313834

With a few edits this will be my main formation to use throughout the season.

Key Players

View attachment 313835View attachment 313836View attachment 313837

Bayern Munchen are a very strong team with many great players but i feel Gomez, Ribery and Robben are the three main players ill be looking to this season as they are all very experienced and can make the difference.

Upcoming Fixtures

View attachment 313838

As you can see its mainly just friendly matches for me to try shape my team and get the feel of things as i don't plan on being very active with the transfer market as i want to give everyone a chance, although we do have the German Super Cup which will be interesting..

Interesting, following. Can you please post Mario Mandzukic attributes?

It would be nice to see a Bayern story. In my experiences of managing Bayern I've always had better results when playing a DM. Also, robben is a selfish t**t and I hate him, although he is getting better, and Shaqiri scores some incredible goals.

Pre-Season Fixtures

View attachment 314012

Was a rather pleasing bunch of results as i felt the more we started to play the team started playing much better together and was good to rotate my squad and have a better idea of my players, all in was a successful pre-season.
(Done nothing so far in the transfer market and don't really have any targets or anything in mind but will post up the ins/out next month)

German Super Cup

View attachment 314013
My first competitive game in charge and it couldn't of gone any better, stats show a fairly even game but our defending was amazing and Dortmund didn't pose any real threats throughout the match, we played very well dominating for start to finish and young Xherdan Shaqiri had an amazing game, defiantly one to watch, great result.

Upcoming Fixtures

View attachment 314017

Kept it rather short as it was only pre-season. Let me know what you guys think about a Bayern Munchen story.

I'd be interested mate as im currently bayern but a few seasons down the road.
Could you check it out

I'd be interested mate as im currently bayern but a few seasons down the road.
Could you check it out

Sure thing man, never released there was another story :p
Ill check it out now :)

It would be nice to see a Bayern story. In my experiences of managing Bayern I've always had better results when playing a DM. Also, robben is a selfish t**t and I hate him, although he is getting better, and Shaqiri scores some incredible goals.

Ive never been them man so excited to see how it goes :) yeah Robben is pretty greedy but looks class in FM, Shaqiri also looks amazing!

View attachment 314181

September

Gomez, Rafinha and Alba all finally fully fit
Gomez comes back with a bang to help 10 man Byern to victory
Injuries becoming a worry with many key players out on long term
Champions League group stage drawn

Results

First
Division

Dusseldorf 1-1 FC Bayern
Pizzaro(81)

FC Bayern 3-0 Gladbach
Mandzukic(22), Kroos(36), Robben(50)

Wolfsburg 0-1 FC Bayern
OG(86)

FC Bayern 3-1 Hannover
Kroos(45), Gomez(72,90+4)

Werder Bremen 1-2 FC Bayern
Gomez(58), Dante(67)

FC Bayern 1-1 Mainz
Gustavo(56)

Group Stage

Nordsjaelland 0-2 FC Bayern
Schweinsteiger(5), OG(55)

View attachment 314191

Made alot of changes for this game and we still dominated, made me realise just how good the team can be although this wasn't exactly an excellent opponent.

Overall i felt it was a rather pleasing opening month although the two draws were against teams we should of been beating with ease so i wasn't very happy only picking up 2 points from those games, struggled a little playing away too but i feel it may be because its still early days.

Player of the Month

Dante

View attachment 314187

Been consistent since i started and fully deserved POTM due to his key performances at the back.

Champions League Group Stage

Group G

View attachment 314181View attachment 314188View attachment 314189View attachment 314190

Tough group with Shaktar and PSG being the obvious threats but i feel with the squad i have we should be able to secure 1st place.

Transfers

View attachment 314193

Probably the most quiet transfer period ive ever had on FM, wanted to sell a bit more of the older players that weren't needed anymore but nobody would offer for them! and as i had just joined i didn't want to change the team to much as i don't want to rush into signing players as i don't feel i can bring in players to improve the squad with just 6-8M. I will be bringing in a few on January, probably most young talents.

Upcoming Fixtures

View attachment 314192

gd luck with bayen..i was them on my champions league challenge save and had 2 amazing years winning everything...do not let Alaba leave he is sooooooooo awsome and lahm is quality well into his 30's also shaqiri plays very well too..i signed hernandez from man utd and he was better for me than gomez who almost never played at all

View attachment 314225

October

Gomez, Dante and Ribery finally back from injuries
Careless draws continue for Bayern
Strong Champions League Group start
Advanced through to 3rd Rnd of German Cup
Still unbeaten in all competitions

Results

First Division

Augsburg 1-1 FC Bayern
Kroos(22)

FC Bayern 1-0 Schalke
Kroos(14)

Furth 1-1 FC Bayern
Mandzukic(55)

Group Stage

FC Bayern 3-0 Shaktar
Badstuber(26,30), OG(43)

FC Bayern 1-0 Paris Saint-Germain
Shaqiri(85)

View attachment 314228

Fully deserved the late winner as we dominated the match, finishing was very poor though and we could of easily won by 3 or 4 on a different day.

German Cup 3rd Rnd

Augsburg 0-1 FC Bayern
Robben(20)

The month was slightly poor especially in the league were we continue to drop silly points against very weak opponents, will have to be working on the teams finishing in the final third and hope for improvements in the CL though its been very positive having won 3/3.

Player of the Month

Holger Badstuber

View attachment 314226
POTM has to go to Badstuber played amazing this month and bagged a few goals too, had a solid defense so far this season and he is a big part of it.

Upcoming Fixtures

View attachment 314230

View attachment 314273

November

Poor Month of results
Finally beaten in embarrassing result
Injuries continue to cause trouble as Gomez just cant keep fit!
Qualified to knockout stage of champions League
Dortmund running away at top of table as we struggle to stay 2nd
Team meeting shows great reaction

Results

First Division

FC Bayern 6-0 Frankfurt
Schweinsteiger(49,55,67) Badstuber(65,75) Robben(79)

Stuttgart 4-1 FC Bayern
Gomez(9)

FC Bayern 0-0 HSV

Freiburg 0-0 FC Bayern

FC Bayern 4-0 Leverkusen
Shaqiri(8) Mandzukic(34,58,62)

Group Stage

Paris Saint-Germain 1-2 FC Bayern
Shaqiri(34) Muller(36)

FC Bayern 2-2 FC Nordsjaelland
Boateng(59) Muller(72)

3 wins from 7 games is just not good enough, we played poor in most games and didn't really get going, was a great away win against PSG where we made our chances count and after a team meeting and few changes the players reacted brilliantly with a 4-0 win over 3rd place Leverkusen, so hopefully the confidence and great results continue next month where the team will have to bounce back.

Player of the Month

Bastian Schweinsteiger
View attachment 314278
Been great all season putting in performance after performance with his key role in the midfield and this month was no different as he also bagged a hatrick.

Group G

View attachment 314277

Away to Shaktar will be the last group game.

Upcoming Fixtures

View attachment 314283

Let me know what you guys think of the story so far.

Okay lads ive decided ill do updates after every 2-4 months or every 10-15 games as it will make it much easier for me to crack on with the saves without monthly updates, im in January at the minute and seem to have a very big problem, the players im trying to sell just are not getting any interest AT ALL! i even tried Mario Gomez for an asking price of 12m just to see and no offers at all, does anyone know what may be wrong? is this a bug? anyway please let me know if you have any suggestions and what you think about doing updates after every 2-3 months, oh and i also signed one player who broke the record transfer fee at 37m :) but ill keep that a secret for next update.

Okay lads ive decided ill do updates after every 2-4 months or every 10-15 games as it will make it much easier for me to crack on with the saves without monthly updates, im in January at the minute and seem to have a very big problem, the players im trying to sell just are not getting any interest AT ALL! i even tried Mario Gomez for an asking price of 12m just to see and no offers at all, does anyone know what may be wrong? is this a bug? anyway please let me know if you have any suggestions and what you think about doing updates after every 2-3 months, oh and i also signed one player who broke the record transfer fee at 37m :) but ill keep that a secret for next update.

Was it Damiao? Or Falcao?