Hermanos

Reaction score
xHXZ5SM.png

Die Roten

pokal_2014_05_19_01,property=original.jpg

Bayern Munchen, arguably the world’s best football team, situated in Munich, Bavaria. They are without a doubt the most successful club in German football history, having won a record 24 Bundesliga titles and 17 DFB-Pokal trophies.

Die Roten were founded in 1900, since then the club have managed to reach ten European / UEFA Champions League finals, one UEFA Cup, one European Cup Winners’ Cup, one UEFA Super Cup, one FIFA Club World Cup and two Intercontinental Cups, making them one of the most successful European football clubs.

Bayern now play their home games at the Allianz Arena, previously the team had played at Munich’s Olympiastadion for 33 years. The Allianz Arena holds a maximum capacity of 75,000.

Aims & Objectives

My aim for this challenge is to make Bayern Munich, without a doubt the best team in the world, fielding only German players. I am not going to sell every single non-German player, but I will bleeding them out very slowly, so I may actually make one or two signings of players who are not of German nationality, but my aim is to win the Bundesliga, DFB-Pokal and UEFA Champions League in one season, by only fielding German players.

There is no time limit on this challenge as I am hoping to carry this on for a very, very long time, beating Real Madrid’s elusive 10 UEFA Champions League trophies, and also hoping to become the first ever club to win the Champions League trophy on two successive occasions.

Pre-Season & Tactics

TfnBnYj.png

Well, let me just say that pre-season didn’t go too well. Only one win out of a possible seven. I did leave my assistant in charge for the games, but can guarantee everyone that is following this, he isn’t anymore. One reason could be that half of the team were on holiday during pre-season but still, surely there must be more than one win? Oh well only one way to show the fans we mean business, and that is to beat Borussia Dortmund in the Super Cup, which is our first game of the season, otherwise no doubt I will have the fans on my back in no time!

I will use 2 tactics, I have downloaded them both from this site, but have put my own spin on each of them. I have a more expressive tactic which helps Bayern’s play with a 4-2-3-1 formation, and a tactic which helps once I am in the lead significantly, a simple 4-1-4-1 formation, which helps me keep the ball and dominates possession.

Last edited:
xHXZ5SM.png

Die Roten

2dMwNaf.png

Super Cup

​​
HVvpHwA.png

A fantastic display against Dortmund here for my first game at the club, Lewandowski played his first game for Bayern against his former club and found the net within 12 minutes. We managed to limit them to just a single shot, which wasn't even on target, and this was at Dortmund's home stadium the 'Signal Iduna Park', I am very glad we came out of the blocks straight away and hope this is a sign of things to come for the club.

Last edited:
@Barca4ever11 - Thanks mate

@xJamieWilliams - Cheers, your Carragher story is truely amazing, hopefully you can dominate German football, as I am hoping to do here!

xHXZ5SM.png

Die Roten

Po6hE12.jpg

German Cup 1st Round

​​
xgKb1zu.png

We managed to win by four goals to nil here, this was a chance for me to show off my youngsters, and give them a chance to fight for a first team place. I will run through my transfers once the window has closed, but I have only made one signing so far and that is Pione Sisto, a brilliant Danish youngster who I am hoping to make a big profit from in a couple of years. He is only a backup member of the squad, he is a good backup to have to Franck Ribery. Sinan Kurt & Mitchell Weiser both got their first goals for the club.

Great idea. I've tried this with Juventus before (obviously with Italians and not Germans). Really good fun...

Best of luck, will be following.

@Barca4ever11 - Cheers, hoping I can generate some great youth prospects here at Bayern, on previous games I've played the regens coming through are fantastic.

@toddzy - Thanks! Hoping it keeps me entertained, and everyone else who is following too!

xHXZ5SM.png

Die Roten

bZErkPl.png

Bundesliga Match Day 1

​​
dyut5mQ.png

A fantastic opening game of the season. They scored two own goals within 12 minutes, mind you neither were actually Hertha BSC's fault, one bounced back from the bar, hit the keeper and rolled into the back of the net. Lewandowski had an extremely poor game, an overall rating of 5.9, decided to substitute him in the 78th minute and bring on Thomas Muller, scoring with his second touch of the game, super sub!

xHXZ5SM.png

Die Roten

6cUlqbh.jpg

Bundesliga Match Day 2

​​
9PVJm7q.png

As the title says, we failed to make our chances count, way more possession over the 90 minutes and a **** of alot more shots on goal too. Gotze scored our only goal of the game. I am seriously hoping that Lewandowski manages to find his scoring boots because he disappointed me again in this game, considering dropping him for Muller for the next game against Augsburg. We genuinely did play very well and I am not too disheartened with the final score as it is still very early in the season.

Sorry folks just realised that I hadn't downloaded the Real Names & German National Team Fix File! Tried downloading it now but won't work unless I start a new game, unfortunately I can't really expect German youngsters to come on leaps and bounds and dominate the world without playing international football! Will have to start this again.

@xJamieWilliams - Very true mate, so glad I realised now, it was just during the first international window I just happened to look at the report for the game and I realised I hadn't changed it since the 15.3 update! League names etc all changed just not the German National Team! Massive bummer!