Where do you think i will come in the bundesliga?

• 1st-3rd

Votes: 13 50.0%
  • 4th-7th

Votes: 10 38.5%
  • 8th-11th

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • 12th-15th

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 16th-18th

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jharty

Reaction score
Die Wölfe

A WOLFSBURG STORY
bundesliga20header.png

Horror for Wolfsburg fans as manager Lorenz-Günter Köstner resigns leaving an empty managerial spot which chairman Hans-Dieter Pötsch will be wanting to fill as soon as possible.

Favourite for this position is manager Steve Mclaren who is rumoured to be very interested in managing the club saying it would be a big step up from FC Twente his current club and says he would enjoy managing in the German Bundesliga.

One other mentionable candidate is rookie manager Jack Harty who is said to have potential as a manager after resigning from assistant manager spot at his local football team Chorley, although he is not able to speak German.

MORE NEWS TO FOLLOW...

---------- Post added at 08:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 PM ----------

SkySports.png

WOLFSBURG DECLARE JACK HARTY NEW MANAGER

Wolfsburg have finally declared their new manager as Jack Harty the rookie manager who is unheard of by most people all over Germany has just signed a 2 year deal.

This is what he had to say

I am delighted to be managing such a great club with some great players and look forward to working with the likes of Edin Dzeko and Obafemi Martins.

When The manager was asked what his plans for the future at Wolfsburg were he replied

I believe we have the quality to win and with the right tactics and support we can do just that.
goalcom.png

Manager Jack Harty has revealed the tactic that he will be using with his club Wolfsburg he will be playing 3-4-3 DMs exploiting the clubs good attack but relatively weak defence
VfLWolfsburg.png

Last edited:
LiveScoreHeader.png

Wolfsburg Pre-season Report

AJ Ajaccio 1-1 Wolfsburg
Laurent Vinsencini (40)-Grafite (5)
Wolfsburg were the dominant side 62% possession 29 shots 3 clear cut chances but they just couldn’t seem to turn their chances into goals.
AS Beauvais Oise 0-10 Wolfsburg
Dzeko (1)-Grafite (8,10,38)-Ziani (36)-Kreuels (45)-Rever (65)-Martins(72,85)
Mickael Antona OG(75) Rever injured(88)
Wolfsburg performed amazingly well and deserved all 10 of their goals.
La Berrichonne 0-3 Wolfsburg
Laas (55)-Misimovic (60)-Dejagah (83)
Wolfsburg really deserved to win by 4 or 5 with 18 shots 10 on target they were definitely a great attacking presence
RC Lens 2-2 Wolfsburg
Couderc (80)-Jemaa (90+1)-Hasebe (24)-Grafite (26)
Wolfsburg were unlucky to have conceded 2 goals in the last ten minutes one of them in injury time giving RC Lens a 2-2 draw but Wolfsburg weren’t getting shots on target from 18 shots 4 were on target.

---------- Post added at 09:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 PM ----------

Good luck Jack Harty !! ~Wolfsburg should be good.
Thank you they have a good squad but i think i might i have trouble when it comes to europe

---------- Post added at 09:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 PM ----------

SkySports.png

TRANSFER NEWS

Wolfsburg manager Jack Harty has completed signing of 23 year old striker Yannick Djalo from Sporting for £800k

When asked if he would be making any more transfers this season he had this to say

It is uncertain but I think there is no need to make more transfers we have a good squad that is capable of winning the Bundesliga and I don’t see any problems with keeping it mostly the same.

---------- Post added at 09:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:09 PM ----------

Player Of Pre-season
Grafite
He scored 5 goals and made 1 assist getting an average rating of 7.72

Hamburg-v-Wolfsburg-Grafite-celeb_1938204.jpg

Last edited:
FourFourTwoHeader.png

Wolfsburg manager Jack Harty is readying his players for his first competitive game as manager playing against third division side Offenbacher FC Kickers in the first round of the German Cup Wolfsburg are favourites for this game but Jack Harty is telling his players not to get complacent ahead of this clash or they could end up out of the competition early on.

---------- Post added at 09:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 PM ----------

I like that name,Jack Harty :)

Good luck mate.
Thanks lets just hope that i dont lose my first game against a third division side :)

FourFourTwoHeader.png

Latest from Stadion Bieberer Berg

Wolfsburg and Offenbacher FC Kickers are lining up for their cup match and although Wolfsburg are favourites Jack Harty is not taking any chances and has fielded a full strength side for his first game in charge.
OffenbachvWolfsburg.png

goalcom.png

VICTORY

Wolfsburg manager Jack Harty managed to get a win in the cup in his first game as manager with Grafite putting in an outstanding performance with a hat-trick getting a rating of 9.6.

Obafemi Martins scored on his debut and Edin Dzeko was subbed off so that Yannick Djalo could make his debut as well

Manager Jack Harty had this to say

The lads put in an amazing performance especially Grafite bagging an amazing 3 goals and I was glad I wasn’t the only one making a competitive debut.

Grafite after hat-trick (right)
graphite_0.jpg

OffenbachvWolfsburg-2.png

---------- Post added at 10:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 PM ----------

If anyone has suggestions on how to improve please post

---------- Post added at 10:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 PM ----------

From now on I will be doing monthly updates and possibly rival matches seperate

Should be good.. I did a Wolfsburg story And was very successful winning the Champions League 8 times in a row from the second season.. Take a look at it if you need any help with transfers/tactics..

Also pm me if you want any help.

SkySports.png

BREAKING NEWS
Manchester United have just offered £4m for Marcel Schafer while the Wolfsburg manager has rejected it is unclear if Manchester United will be coming back with a bigger bid.
4MarcelSchfer.png
JackHarty.png

---------- Post added at 10:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 PM ----------

Should be good.. I did a Wolfsburg story And was very successful winning the Champions League 8 times in a row from the second season.. Take a look at it if you need any help with transfers/tactics..

Also pm me if you want any help.
thanks ill pm if i start to do really bad

If you want help look at DMF's story.

---------- Post added at 10:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 PM ----------

Didn't see DMF had already commented. LOL

grafite is a good poacher :)

---------- Post added at 10:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 PM ----------

Juvenus signed lacina traore...

---------- Post added at 10:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 PM ----------

SkySports.png

BREAKING NEWS

AlexanderMadlung_1429954.jpg

Alexander Madlung (above) has just completed a move to Toulouse FC for £1.7m

Manager Jack Harty had this to say about it

He was not included in my plans for the future although I rate him as a good player I only play one centre half and there was no need to keep him as we have Andrea Barzagli and Rever already both competing for first team centre half spot.

Manager Jack Harty Has just rejected a £4.8m for Marcel Schafer from Werder Bremen also.

---------- Post added at 10:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 PM ----------

:( 50% of people think 4th-7th

---------- Post added at 10:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 PM ----------

LiveScoreHeader.png

Wolfsburg have drawn SpVgg Unterhaching in the second round of the German Cup Unterhaching are a third division team and Wolfsburg are favourites for this clash
GermanCup.png

---------- Post added at 11:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 PM ----------

what do you think should i do monthly updates or matchly?

Last edited:
Nice story well wrote ! You can count me into your followers list ^^) Well done mate !

---------- Post added at 10:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 PM ----------

And btw monthly updates would be better I think.

Nice story well wrote ! You can count me into your followers list ^^) Well done mate !

---------- Post added at 10:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 PM ----------

And btw monthly updates would be better I think.
thanks and i just ate so i have to do one more match then i do update

---------- Post added at 11:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 PM ----------

FourFourTwoHeader.png

Wolfsburg have been drawn against Arsenal CSKA Moscow and FC Girondins de Bordeaux in the UEFA European Champions Cup Group A this is a group that anyone could get through and anything can happen.

Wolfsburg were fourth seed in this group

EuropeanChampionsCup-2.png

---------- Post added at 12:18 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:41 PM ----------

bundesliga20header.png

Wolfsburg August Report

Wolfsburg 3-1 Hannover 96

Grafite(2x),Hasebe-Bruggink

A great victory against rivals Hannover in which Hasebe scored an amazing goal from 25 yards out and Grafite scored 2 good goals

We were the better team we out performed them all over the park and conceding in the last minute against them was unlucky still a great victory for the players and for the club.

Grafite playing against Hannover (below)

images%5Cplayers%5Cgrafite.jpg

Wolfsburg 2-1 Freiburg

Dzeko(2x)-Jager

A good performance from Wolfsburg with Edin Dzeko scoring two goals before coming off at half time Wolfsburg could have score more goals with having 24 shots 11 of those shots on target but they only managed to get two in the back of the net.

Edin Dzeko celebrating his second of the game (below)

edin-dzeko-pic-getty-262921193.jpg

Nurnberg 0-3 Wolfsburg

Dzeko, Grafite, Martins

A great game for Wolfsburg they really dominated play getting 18 shots off even though only 8 hit the target and 3 ended up in the back of the net.

A great performance all round but Andrea Barzagli was key to keeping a clean sheet.

Andrea Barzagli (below)

barzagli_61888t.jpg

We asked Wolfsburg manager Jack Harty a few questions after the game

Mr. Harty how do you think your team performed this month?

Well we have been amazing in front of goal with Grafite grabbing three and also Dzeko grabbing three and we have dominated all three of our games.

Who do you think has performed best this month?

Well it is hard to decide Grafite has been amazing in front of goal as well as Dzeko but Barzagli has done amazingly well as the only centre half but overall Grafite has been the better player he has done outstanding well done to him.
In other news Diego Benaglio is awaiting treatment for a strained wrist
Hasebe came third in goal of the month competition

---------- Post added at 01:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 AM ----------

updates will come tomorrow

Last edited:
sorry about not updating yesterday i fell asleep at my desk and when i woke up i cba with FM which was pretty stupid :( anyway i WILL update today :)

just writing the update in word now

---------- Post added at 06:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:17 PM ----------

goalcom.png

Wolfsburg August Update

Bundesliga

Stuttgart 4-2 Wolfsburg

Cacau(2x), Niedermeier, Nouioui-Dzeko, Misimovic

Josue sent off (Wolfsburg)

Wolfsburg were dominant getting 56% possession but Stuttgart got 17 shots 12 on target while Wolfsburg got 15 shots 5 on target

We caught up with manager Jack Harty and asked him what he had to say about this match

Well the lads completely underperformed which is unlike them even with ten men they should have done better they are a team with talent and I believe we will be able to pick ourselves back up after this defeat and go on to win some games.

Josue before red card (below)

josue1.jpg

Wolfsburg 2-1 Mainz

Grafite (2x)-Borja

Wolfsburg were dominant throughout the entire game getting 26 shots but only managing to get 7 on target and getting 56% possession

Well we picked ourselves up well after a heavy defeat to Stuttgart and that is all that matters right now being able to win games and stay in form

Grafite after second goal (below,right)

grafite_dzeko_468x345.jpg

European Champions Cup

Wolfsburg 2-2 Girondins de Bordeaux

Gentner, Ziani-Chamakh(2x)

Riether sent off

Gentner sent off

Ziani (below)

Manchester+United+v+VfL+Wolfsburg+UEFA+Champions+kmCVZimtw6al.jpg

Bundesliga

Koln 3-2Wolfsburg

Podolski, Novakovic(2x)-Grafite, Martins

Wolfsburg will be disappointed they didn’t get a win today they had more possession but just couldn’t seem to get many shots on target getting 12 shots and only 4 on target although Koln will be upset with their accuracy 6 on target from 19 shots they did manage to score 3 which was all that mattered.

We could not find manager Jack Harty after the match

Obafemi Martins goal wasn’t enough to win it for Wolfsburg

obafemi_martins.jpg

German Cup

Unterhaching 2-2 Wolfsburg p

3-4 p

Schweinsteiger, Rathgeber-Martins, Dzeko

Wolfsburg shouldn’t have needed to go to penalties today they were disappointing at their very best today but with some great keeping from Unterhaching keeper Dariuzs Kampa they managed to only concede two even though Wolfsburg got 24 shots 15 on target

Jack Harty stormed out of the stadium without even talking to the players after the match and left it to his assistant to talk to them

Bundesliga

Wolfsburg1-1 Dortmund

Grafite-Kehl

Kehl sent off

Wolfsburg couldn’t sneak in a second goal in the last 18 minutes that Dortmund went without one of their players in a fairly disappointing game for them they got 18 shots with 8 on target but only managed to score one

Sebastian Kehl (below)

238_news.jpg

European Champions Cup

CSKA Moscow 2-0 Wolfsburg

Necid, Guilherme

Necid injured

Necid (below)

CSKA+Moscow+v+Khimki+Premier+Liga+sJFl51LuuQ5l.jpg

Manager Jack Harty was angry after this match his side have completely underperformed and he let them know that when we asked him how he thought the month went he said

It’s been a complete loss of form one win in seven games not including when we went to penalties with Unterhaching the teams performances have been disastrous and we need to pick up our form if we are to be in with a chance to win the Bundesliga

Who has performed best this month do you think?

Well I have started calling Obafemi Martins the architect as he has made an assist in every single game we played in the league and Grafite has been pretty good infront of goal but I will have to go with Martins for his consistency

Obafemi-Martins-018_gross.jpg

---------- Post added at 07:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:59 PM ----------

p.s I MUST NOW GO AND SULK

---------- Post added at 06:22 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 07:09 PM ----------

some bad news im afraid...
i was deleting some files i didnt play anymore because i have like 30+ game files and i kind of deleted all of them :(
could a mod or admin delete this