yes he was bought by chlesea. fm10 shows chelsea bought him for 3m and loaned backed to Inter Zapresic.

Signed Frey for £19m for my arsenal team. World goal keeper of the year in first and second season! Superb!

40 m on a goalie is crazy, most prem teams have good goalies, 40 m is ridiculous sorry, even if you have the money, on 09 i payed 7m for shay given

Just bought Lloris for Arsenal for 40M and Song:D. But I also got a regen-midfielder who is inferior to Fabregas in only mental stats for 3.2M so 40M for two world class players is quite OK i think.

if you loaded Ukraine league or all players from Lithuania check out G.Arlauskis,he is cheap and good for Championship and many EPL teams.

You have a good keeper and cheap, his name is Silviu Lung JR he played on Criosa and i bought him for €900m, less then a Milion Euros and he is very good.

im playing with villa signed Federico Vilar for about 2m in 1st season and was pure class but hes 32ish so fort id look for a young keeper to bring through the ranks, ended up signing Silviu Lung JR Whats he turn out like? would he do the job of a number 1 in 3rd season?

diego benaglio got 7.82 av ratings last season. so hes really good.

Benaglio is a legend & highly recommended as he has good aerial ability which both Adler & Akinfeev dont have.
His overal goalkeeping stats are among the top players & he is tall also, whilst very affordable.

Sergio Asenjo is a keeper to look out for on 2010, only young great stats and he was great on 09
Joe Hart is a good keeper on 2010, he won me the Premier League with Newcastle first season in the Prem

im playing with villa signed Federico Vilar for about 2m in 1st season and was pure class but hes 32ish so fort id look for a young keeper to bring through the ranks, ended up signing Silviu Lung JR Whats he turn out like? would he do the job of a number 1 in 3rd season?

This is how he is in my team right now.
12silviulungjr.png

Ok, so the guys ho said lool and think that the price is high, is probably because you didn t read all... i said "900m, Less then a milion Euros".

We use "m" for thousands and "M" for milions... so thats why i told 900m

Dude, Benaglio is the man. I am playing as Barca and only bought him because he was transfer listed and i thought would get good profit by selling him in next transfer window. Now as you can see from screen shots below him along with Pique and Zapata are Legendary.
Now I don't even think of playing Valdes.

Costel Pantimilon(Romanian International) is good, can be bought for less than a million, serves as very good back up. Also the usual suspects are good, Ochoa(America, 3-4m), Vilar(Atlante, 1m), Lung Jr(Craovia, 800k), O. Sanchez(Santos Laguna, 1m) are good options, especially if you aint Man City or Chelsea.

---------- Post added at 07:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:36 PM ----------

This is how he is in my team right now.
12silviulungjr.png

Ok, so the guys ho said lool and think that the price is high, is probably because you didn t read all... i said "900m, Less then a milion Euros".

We use "m" for thousands and "M" for milions... so thats why i told 900m
I understood, as thousand in Spanish and also Portuguese is mille, hence the m instead of k.

Costel Pantimilon(Romanian International) is good, can be bought for less than a million, serves as very good back up. Also the usual suspects are good, Ochoa(America, 3-4m), Vilar(Atlante, 1m), Lung Jr(Craovia, 800k), O. Sanchez(Santos Laguna, 1m) are good options, especially if you aint Man City or Chelsea.

---------- Post added at 07:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:36 PM ----------

I understood, as thousand in Spanish and also Portuguese is mille, hence the m instead of k.

Stuart Watson would you like to play a network game with me :)

Used Benaglio in 09 and averaged 7.2 a game he's a quality keeper and def worth 15m