Diego Buonanotte was it a good buy??

shorty_psp

Reaction score
I Bought him for 17M€
He was one of the best players of the argentina's premierleague.

But...
In the pre-season he is not playing very well...
Sould i do something like, i don't know, saying that i'm not happy with his performances...
Help me please i was very happy to buy him but now i'm very disapointed :'(

PS: The screen was taken after the first pre season game ;)

Well he's only just settling in, and hasn't had time to gel with his teamates so just leave it.

giv him time he'll develop into a really consistant player

I paid £6.25 for him with Hull in the first season (9.4 update) he didn't play that well untill a couple of months in, but he did become a great player.

Are you using Windows 7?

in my benfica game he got 14 goals and 21 assists in 50 games and a fantastic hatrick in cup final against porto. had him loaned 1st season and bought him for 11 million on second season.
In my opinion a very good player
Cheers

first team

he is quite good. i managed arsenal fc and bought him for just 5.5m in my first transfer season. i played him regularly in the first team and he performed quite well and got into third position for young player of the year.

yeah, give him some time, takes a while to get used to different leagues!
learn the language, make friends, try get him to train off someone similar to him, creative playmaker in your team and i feel if players have favoured personel, they play even better together!

in my benfica game he got 14 goals and 21 assists in 50 games and a fantastic hatrick in cup final against porto. had him loaned 1st season and bought him for 11 million on second season.
In my opinion a very good player
Cheers

Nice, i want to see him doing that againgst porto XD

Ok thank to all of you for all your help :D

---------- Post added at 08:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 PM ----------

NIIIIICE! Against sporting... 4-0 Diego Buonanotte scored 1 goal and was nominated the man of the match!!!!

someone in another thread said he is like a cheaper alternative to a messi type of player who dictates play

Once he settles he will be one of your best players dont worry.

I bought him for 6M at the start and half a season later i sold him for 20M to arsenal, but he didn't play so much there and he dissapeared from my game :|

signed him for arsenal for 12.25m on football manager 2009. I gave him some games playeed ok, then scored a hat-trick against hull. Then Chelsea signed him for 22.5m, very good signing. Angel Di Maria is another good young player instead of Diego Buonanotte, same posistion.

Just signed him for man utd on loan for £1.2m and can sign him anytime for £5m but i also signed aguero so ill have to have him as a sub.
Also heres a few good young players:
- Vaclav Kadlec ST Cost me about £1m
- Romelu Lukaku ST Cost me about £2.5m
- Lorenzo Criestig DM/CM Cost me about £2.5m