Diego Maradonna's Promise

CJACKO11

Reaction score
Argentina boss Diego Maradonna has pledged to quote ' run around Buenos Aires naked' if they win the World Cup. Im sure this will bring many comments lol. Personly its possibly the single most worst thing i can think of watching, appart from i would have won some money because im putting a few quid on Argentina.

Maradona's done so ****** awfully that it can mean only one thing: they're going to walk the world cup.

He'll run around Buenos Aires naked,then get shot.

But I think Spain,Italy or even Germany have better chances of winning the WC than Argentina.

Spain and Italy, definitely. Germany always do well, so no arguments there either. I'd say even Portugal would have more of a chance, even if they are using Pepe as a defensive mid.

i belive it goes brazil,spain and then a little group kind of outsiders england,holland,italy,france,portugal,argentina.

no argentina have an amazing team there strikeforce is out of this world portugal and germany not even in same league as the argies

---------- Post added at 09:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 PM ----------

why ???

Argentina have no chance, 6-1 loss againstBolivia i mean WTF?!?!?! they have Messi Tevez Mashcerano and other great players and they play terible...

i reckon Spain or Brazil or England for winners

Argentina will not win the world cup lol with Diego Maradonna his a usless manager lol

---------- Post added at 09:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 PM ----------

yh england to win it u warch guys bring it home lads were it belongs (H)

Argentina have no chance, 6-1 loss againstBolivia i mean WTF?!?!?! they have Messi Tevez Mashcerano and other great players and they play terible...

i reckon Spain or Brazil or England for winners

i wont try making excuses but they also beat brazil 2-1. and this is the reason teams find it hard away against Bolivia. The stadium is located in the Miraflores borough of La Paz, at an altitude of 3,637 metres above sea level, making it one of the highest professional stadiums in the world.

No chance of this happening, Argentina will struggle to make it out of the group stages

Argentina are gonna win the world cup, their attack :(

Messi
Tevez
Aguero
Milito
Palermo
Higuain

By far the best in the world

They have samuel to anchor that defence, they will be one **** of a side