Dickybran

Banned
Reaction score
I've just taken over Inter Milan after 2 and a half years at Spurs. I've played Diego Milito as a targetman a few times and he's been very disappointing, so haven't played him in the last 5 games, and am thinking about selling him. Has anyone had any success with him?

Ok I will give it a go. But is it worth keeping him? His stats aren't amazing.

Obviously, he's aging, so start looking for a replacement but after 2 seasons, I'd say he still has the ability to bang in 20+ goals a season.

lol, Target Man, definately the reason why he is not performing mate!

nearly 3 years in you need to get rid of him! he is eating up your wage budget and should be mid 30's already...

dont offer him a new contract, ask him to consider coaching etc and see if he will accept!

lol, Target Man, definately the reason why he is not performing mate!

nearly 3 years in you need to get rid of him! he is eating up your wage budget and should be mid 30's already...

dont offer him a new contract, ask him to consider coaching etc and see if he will accept!

When I ran his stats through the role calculator one of the highest options was T-Man. I've also played him as a poacher and deep-lying forward but hasn't done a thing.

Poacher and play a fast striker next to him.So he don't new to do the running.His finishing is prett solid.Make full use of It !