rfcaldeiral

Reaction score
View attachment 751628

Inspired by one of the best managers Diego Simeone, I have created the tactic.
This tactic is based in defending and counter attacking. I created this tactic after one year watching the genius of Simeone's Atleti. Since FM2014 that I am trying to emulate Simeone. I believe I have found it.

View attachment 309526

A simple 4-4-1-1. There isn't much to say about the tactic. The defenders are all set to press less. The midfielders are set to press More and the attackers to press much more. The rest is a matter of simple individual instructions and team instructions.

View attachment 309521

Champion in my first year, I also won the spanish cup(4-2 vs Barcelona) and the Spanish Super Cup(5-1 vs Real Madrid).

View attachment 309518

View attachment 309517

View attachment 309516

View attachment 309515

View attachment 309514

Useful tips: - Keep telling your players to concentrate.
- If you are winning, and you "feel it's over" replace the striker by an anchor man.

I will know show some extra screenshots.

View attachment 309513

View attachment 309512

View attachment 309510

View attachment 309509
Edited: OI : View attachment 307032

View attachment 309511

Last edited:
If you are replicating Simeone why do you have be more expressive as an instruction?

Never seen someone on these forums take pride in having loads of cards, and low possession. Great stuff!

I will test the tactic soon, I will try to win the CAN 2015. I will post some screens soon

Because it ain't. -_-

Ok! But obviously if you re not going to get stuck in and play narrower then you re NOT replicating Simeone!

Though I must say you do have a couple of interesting ideas regarding the three line staggered pressing especially so Ill follow.

Ok! But obviously if you re not going to get stuck in and play narrower then you re NOT replicating Simeone!

Though I must say you do have a couple of interesting ideas regarding the three line staggered pressing especially so Ill follow.

Mate if you see my tactic. The wide middfilders are set to sit narrow. Get stuck in will get my players of position wich ain't a Simeone philosophy I'm sorry .