Difference between gold and silver stars

dmlambert

Reaction score
When you scout players they ususally come back with gold stars, what does it mean when they come back with silver stars (with the youngsters)?

When you scout players they ususally come back with gold stars, what does it mean when they come back with silver stars (with the youngsters)?

i think its when they are not quite good enough to have gold stars. five silver stars are just below 1/2 a gold star. about 95% sure that's what silver stars are

i think its when they are not quite good enough to have gold stars. five silver stars are just below 1/2 a gold star. about 95% sure that's what silver stars are
Pretty much, it's their rating for the youth team. 5 silver star player means he is an exceptional youth player

Is it just for youth though? I mean I've seen youth players with 1 stars if my memory serves me well. I don't believe silver stars and gold stars are restricted to the youth and senior players respectively.

Just youth players - when they aren't good enough to deserve gold stars.

i think its basicly 4 any players that arent good enough for 1/2 star

Interesting.
Always wanted to know that but never really remember to ask.

what i think it is, is if a youth player has a lot of potential, but is **** in terms of current ability, they have silver stars- not sure tho

yeah anyone under 18 has silver stars if theyre not qutie a hakf star, most good regens and youth players are gold stars providing they have a decent enough ca.