Callender4

Reaction score
Just finished my first season in charge of West Ham. Finished 10th, lost in the league cup final in extra time to Chelsea and lost in the fa cup semi to Liverpool.

I now have about £12m to spend. I have signed Matthew Etherington for £2.4m, Connor Wickham for £3.7m and Shevchenko on a free (i know he weren't great at Chelsea but I thought his experience would be good for my youngsters!).

Anyone know of anyone else good to sign?

I keep trying to sign Obinna on a free but cant get a work permit! Is there a way I can get him?

If you need a CB... André Bikey from Burnley. 3-4 mill, very good defender.

And no way around the work permits as far as I know, I couldn't get Amr Zaki :(

If you need a CB... André Bikey from Burnley. 3-4 mill, very good defender.

And no way around the work permits as far as I know, I couldn't get Amr Zaki :(

I know i've tried also, idiotic considering he's already played in the UK :\

Frazier Campbell was a great signing for my Coventry side first season in the prem.

Alex Chamberlain or Adam Lallana (southampton) both are dirt cheap and could possibly go on to play for England.

£12 million isnt much on football manager so thought i'd give you some cheap options ;)

Decent signings, Etherington is a good capture. Could you possibly give more info about the type of player you are looking for? Position/ age etc.

i think i need to sign a left back and right back. fairly pleased with the rest of my squad at the mo.

Connor Wickham is a must for everyone!! he has 3 goals in 5 appearances!

Alan Hutton from Spurs, is he available? Have you not got Illunga?

Search for players with an international cap and who are not attached to a club, that's how I find the best free transfers out there. Obviously being West Ham you want to be looking for players of a strong footballing nationality.

try adam matthews from cardiff, good yound right and left back

Im 6 seasons in with my man utd save, Connor Wickham is a bit pathetic. I would get Verratti (obvo) and check real madrids youth team after 1st season they start to develop some good youngsters.

Is Wes Brown avaialble, Man United willing to let him go?