Ronarch

Reaction score
I played 2012 and 13 only and skipped 14.
As leeds united, I find it much harder to sell unwanted players in this lastest version of FM comparing to previous.

Although those are not big profiles at all, I often received offer if put them on transfer list while the asking price equal or slightly lower than their market value in 12 or 13 version.
Even if 80% selling price isnt attractive enough, I could keep lowering the price and in most cases sooner or later some clubs will be interested.

But now if I want to sell a player with value of 3.5M and wage of 8k/wk.
No one asks even I put a price tag with 1M only.
There are many similar cases in my save.

Is it just me or my players?
Or something are really different now?

I don't have a huge sample, but so far I find that only relatively unattractive players are difficult to sell (players that aren't playing). Still getting very attractive offers for decent players, unsolicited and otherwise.

It will always be difficult to move on your trash, if you don't want them why should anyone else that can afford wages etc? The worst one is offering youngsters for loan, absolutely free of charge and no one takes them, despite them being 100% better than anyone in lower leagues or low prem teams etc.

Although I have seen a bit of an improvement in offers for my players, no longer getting those bids of £2m for my star striker who is valued at £12m, then he gets unsettled and wants to leave. At least now it seems you get realistic bids of more or less valuation price. Still annoying that we have to pay 40-50% more for players than other AI teams seem to get away with though.

At leeds i was able to sell austin for 1.4, cook for 5 mill and a few others cheap like 200k for norris.

I'm sure he will, but needed the cash to achieve promotion in the first season. Replaced him with a much better players and bigger talents as well