Mercu

Reaction score
Hello.
I have played few seasons with few different teams.
It's weird, but every team i have played with was failed.
I won't say that i lost 10 games in a row but it was very hard to me to play.

I tried Newcastle United, Swansea City, Athletic Bilbao, Malaga and Betis.
Unfortunately, most of my saves were flop.
All of those teams have lost some weird matches like home matches against low league teams and cup games against poor unprofessional teams.
It is very strange because i signed a very good staff with at least 4* for each coach.

I would like to get an advice about how to keep my team playing level stable so i can increase in the table rank and have a good season. Also there is another problem about shooting on target, every game i am shooting at least 10 times to goal, but only 1-2 of them are going to target. there are a lot of long shots and i would like to solve it.

Mostly im playing a 4231 formation. As noticed i have select some good budgets teams so i can make transfers and buy wonder-kids and good key-players. Somehow, no thing worked for me.

I am sorry for the big number of claims that i have noticed here but i want to success after few seasons failure.

It will be great if someone would answer me.
Thank you! :D

Hello.
I have played few seasons with few different teams.
It's weird, but every team i have played with was failed.
I won't say that i lost 10 games in a row but it was very hard to me to play.

I tried Newcastle United, Swansea City, Athletic Bilbao, Malaga and Betis.
Unfortunately, most of my saves were flop.
All of those teams have lost some weird matches like home matches against low league teams and cup games against poor unprofessional teams.
It is very strange because i signed a very good staff with at least 4* for each coach.

I would like to get an advice about how to keep my team playing level stable so i can increase in the table rank and have a good season. Also there is another problem about shooting on target, every game i am shooting at least 10 times to goal, but only 1-2 of them are going to target. there are a lot of long shots and i would like to solve it.

Mostly im playing a 4231 formation. As noticed i have select some good budgets teams so i can make transfers and buy wonder-kids and good key-players. Somehow, no thing worked for me.

I am sorry for the big number of claims that i have noticed here but i want to success after few seasons failure.

It will be great if someone would answer me.
Thank you! :D

I guess you already have set "long shots" in player instructions to rarely? It seems you also have to decrease the creative freedom + you have to give your players options to pass. You can look in the analysis to the long shots and look at the passing options. If there aren't any and he is in shooting range, the player will shoot.

That's all I know about the long shots, struggling with "stable" results is also a problem for me...

I guess you already have set "long shots" in player instructions to rarely? It seems you also have to decrease the creative freedom + you have to give your players options to pass. You can look in the analysis to the long shots and look at the passing options. If there aren't any and he is in shooting range, the player will shoot.

That's all I know about the long shots, struggling with "stable" results is also a problem for me...

Yes, i have set the 'long shots' to rarely. I will increase the creative freedom for the attackers, when i checked the tactic settings earlier it said that the creative freedom is very low so i think that is what prevent my players to score some goals.
I have started a season with Napoli and everything is working well so far, except the fact that most of the goals that i am conceding are from ball crosses from corners or free kicks.

Just one advice: Dont set longshots to rarely on those players that actually want to try longshots when the chnace is really on. Mixed mean that they will look for those moments. The "longshot" isue is a ME flaw, too little movement around the ball holder along with the players not taking good enough decision when to make a pass etc. Reducing long shots to rarely will only see your player take poor longshots and NOt any good ones at all