UKMACKIE

Reaction score
Its November I'm Eastleigh original aim was to challenge for title so pretty much playoffs after 14 games I find myself 13th with a record of

P14 W5 D3 L6

Ive went and and drew with a Non leaguer 1-1 at home after going 1-down. 5 Days before that I defeated top of the table Braintreee 4-2 defeating there 11 straight wins in the league to leave them destroying the league.

I can't understand how I can be that inconsistent if nursemorph would come to my aid by directing me in the right way of a page for screenshots Ill post a few without a problem.

Anyone got any ideas on signings [dont have reunions]
Or tactics Id be grateful

Thank I know how to take screenshots but when I upload them [Using imageshack.us] they don't seem to be big enough to read so could you give me a few tips on how to put it in the post properly also Thanks nurse I downloaded those tactics there I'll see how it goes and report back.

I wouldn't bother uploading them via an external site. Just upload them straight into your album on this site. If need be, then go to your home page on here and create an album, then select upload pictures and find where your file is stored. Once done, when writing a post, click on "go advanced" just below the post. Then, bottom write of the box, click on images. This will bring up your album and then you can choose the picture you want to post and also how you want it displayed (Top of the box, there is a dropdown menu: Thumbnail linked to original, original only etc). I generally select "original only" because then it displays it in the post in full size. Hope this all helps?

Yes after placing the tactics in place I won 2-1 in the cup against the team who beat 5 days earlier in the league 2-1 they scored in the 5th minute which scared me but my team came back scored the winner in 87th.

Thats good. I had a good start with those tactics. They've fizzled out a little bit but I'm still winning more games than I would previously. If you have decent strikers, then the tactic creates plenty of chances for them

Yea Jason Brown some of the goals hes scored after been nothing short of sublime doing things I didn't realise you could at this level.

i agree with nursemorph jp woody clough tactics or zebadees benetez 5x5442 set bonus of these is that you can go more attacking if behind or more def if a couple up to hold on for win

as for players im in first season with dorchester got brett pitman on loan from bournmouth and hes scoring for fun at the moment 13 in 17 games 4 of them as sub

I'm in my third season and have just been promoted to league 2. I took a striker from reading res fro the season can't remeber his name but he's bulgarian u21 captain. also I played 4-4-2 1st season then downloaded and used MK dons tatic I found (4-3-1-2) Brown was awesome in BSP - 25 goals+ as ATT mid. Brought in a Young keeper from Saints and kept scouting for youngsters. Took 1 named george Daly again scored 25 goals and also a freebie called manset who played for hereford. he got 25 goals+ as well.