Sebboboy2402

Reaction score
does anyone else have difficulty with tier 10 on the 10.3 patch? im AFC Liverpool and i jsut struggle to score goals, its still fun but slightly annoying at times because of the inconsistency (i also dont use reunion players) just wondering if anyone else has the same problem?

Reunion players?

Also how far down the tiers would it be untill I find Romsey town?

They're either in the Wessex Premier or Wessex D1 I think. But, I don't know, search for yourself

colin carr-lawton tends to be the only person to score for me in tier 10 games. him or if im lucky and get some decent re-gens at the start. Its just because the players are so poor mate. i found keeping it simple was best dnt put too much in taccies a nice simple 4-4-2 with easy roles worked for me got Brighouse in succesive promotions for 3 years in a row :). gets better once ur out of tier 10

how do you guys get to tier 10? the lowest i can go is blue square north and south.

i must say, that when i took brid town from level 9 to the premiership, i found it easy (ish) took a long time tho... but now im attempting to take a level 10 team up and im struggling. Ive signed players that my scouts rate are twice as good as my previous but still failing in all areas! Games have only 1 or 2 goals in them. But im gonna keep cracking on :)

yorkshire lad - try buy colin carr lawton... he has banged them away for me in every tier 10 game ive done

Try get in some loan signings like Kaby from Chelsea U-18 and they are immense

Look at the Cockfoster's thread it helps alot on who to sign at what stage

I am currently managing falmouth and the hardest part is losing the players you bought 3 months after u signed them and the worst part they can leave when they feel like it

I'm AFC lIverpool aswell. I find that they have spells of good form, but need the strong Defence and Midfield to control the game. Powell is your primary goalscorer, he's an intelligent runner and a decent finisher.

Liverpool also respond well to "We Can Win This" Feedbacks.

im struggling to hold onto a lead im managing Renhold Utd in level 11 i need more goals

Reunion players?

Romsey Town!!!!! They're my team!!! They're in Sydenhams Wessex Premier League. Why do you want to be Romsey?