leedsfan

Reaction score
hey i couldnt find a relative thread to post this on as i think the new layout has for some reason taken away the auto search feature where you type 3 letters in like cent and it comes up with multi-choice I.E center mid etc. anyway back to the point. i have fabs (who obv im gunna keep him), wilshere, arshavin (his 32 so im not gunna renew his contract just let him leave), nasri and thiago, i dunno who to sell out of these bar arshavin for before stated reason. id just like an opinion on who i should and shouldnt sell. thanx ppl much love(H)

Don't have to play them all attacking mid and also just rotate.

Wilsher can play CM and Arshavin can play AML. You have plenty of room for a 4 - 2 - 3 - 1 formation.

Rotation. You should be playing like 60 games over the course of the season, and no doubt some of them will get injured for a month or so. And You'll prob need to rest each one for couple of games.
No reason to sell any.

What I do is have 2 AM and just keep 2 for emergencies like when your main 2 should need a rest or injury you can call upon your other 2

yeah thanx but its just my main focus is finding talent through the youth set up. ive invested a fair bit in there, so id ideally like to sell at least one so when my youths gets to about 18, i wanna be able to put him in the squad sporadically and not leave first teamers out say like thiago or nasri etc. i also play a 4-3-3, rarely play anything else odd occasions ill adapt to a 4-1-2-1-2 or a seldom 4-4-2.

Play Wilshere in the AMR position as an Inside Forward (Support), was immense there for my Man City team.

Play Wilshere in the AMR position as an Inside Forward (Support), was immense there for my Man City team.

i i play a 4-3-3 with three strickers. ball winner def, center mid support and a advanced playmaker attack. Song/ cresitig ball winner, center mid, sahin, ramsey, and a 18yr old reserve walker good prospect. advanced playmaker, fabs, nasri, thiago, wilshere.