Lidorbj

Banned
Reaction score
OK so i'm with Sporting Gijon 2ND season and i need help in using the maximux of the ability of my players in the attacking part..
my players are:AMs: Willian , Piatti , Douglas Costa , Weiss and the Strikers are: Damiao and paloschi
i like 4-2-3-1 very much but if i play with wingers it won't be attacking enough and if i'll play with IFs so i wouldn't have to play with Weiss and he is fantastico..
so.. how do you think i should play to get the best results?

Don't be afraid to use wingers. you'll get tons of assists from Willian if you play him on the right wing, especially if you have a striker as good as Damiao!

Don't be afraid to use wingers. you'll get tons of assists from Willian if you play him on the right wing, especially if you have a striker as good as Damiao!

Yea But I don't Know..I want More Player Who Will be like second striker (like Ronaldo)..
Will it Work to play With winger on right side and good inside forword who knows to score? (Like Muniain\Neymar for example)
I don't know because i like that the AMR and the AML have the same wide move

Yeah, you can always have a winger on one of the flanks, and an inside forward on the other. That will work as well.