donkarlito

Reaction score
I have currently got 3 goalkeepers at At.Madrid because you have to three registered I have David de Gea, 20 yrs, Sergio Asenjo, 21yrs and Luis Guilherme, 18 yrs. De Gea has been brilliant this season but I have heard that Asenjo and Guilherme become good GK so I dont want them to rot on bench and where every the third keeper sits, so what do I do because I still need 3 keepers to registered.

have david de gea as ur #1, and serigo asenjo as sub, luis guilherme on loan somewhere else.

remember what happen to ben foster in manu. dont let that happen. even decide who to play in what match , like may be david could play in la liga and serigo in copa del ray.

have david de gea as ur #1, and serigo asenjo as sub, luis guilherme on loan somewhere else.

remember what happen to ben foster in manu. dont let that happen. even decide who to play in what match , like may be david could play in la liga and serigo in copa del ray.

What about that this 3 keeper must be registered in a good GK just in case, rotating will be a must, how long should i keep loaning Guilherme or should I rotate with Asenjo every season

If you want them to develop, loan one of them out, sign a cheap but decent goalkeeper (Carini is available on a free when the game starts, plus he'll get Spanish nationality as soon as you get him), and use your other keeper for Copa del Rey and european matches where you have an advantage.

What about that this 3 keeper must be registered in a good GK just in case, rotating will be a must, how long should i keep loaning Guilherme or should I rotate with Asenjo every season

whats the regestration rule in La liga. like in epl, if under 21 year, then no need to register.
and when i register, i have only 2 gk's. i dont go for a 3rd often, only if injury occurs

---------- Post added at 09:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 PM ----------

If you want them to develop, loan one of them out, sign a cheap but decent goalkeeper (Carini is available on a free when the game starts, plus he'll get Spanish nationality as soon as you get him), and use your other keeper for Copa del Rey and european matches where you have an advantage.

there is no point in buy a gk for his squad at this piont. David de gea and serigo asenjo are good enough

i have got it Im sending asenjo to Bayern on loan for 2yrs because they say he could be a valuable member of the first team so should be getting 1st football right

nice, cuz bayer munich does have a good keeper.

but 18 is pretty young for a keeper to handle pressure.