Vaggi

Reaction score

Guys i am in a dilemma.. i play 4-2-3-1 with 2 wingers , 1 amc-attack and 2 CM . Bought Bertolacci for next summer almost free(as it seems he is 1 of the best Cm in fm 2012)..
but already got 4 cm players..

• Fourlanos (great home grown player with great PA),
  • Emre Can( doesnt seem to play well but he is only 18 but according to forum he got -9 PA),
  • Daniel Kofi Agyei(great defending cm -plays as an anchor man too) and
  • Verratti( playing really well so far)..

Which should i get rid of in order to bring on Bertolacci???

Last edited:
I'd say Emre Can, his PA isn't that great and if he doesn't play well for you, you should get rid of him!

I'd say Emre Can, his PA isn't that great and if he doesn't play well for you, you should get rid of him!
Do you actually know his pa? i cant find it.. also my scouters ingame give me 4stars for him...( now he is 2star player).
And indeed.. he isnt playing over 6.80 at first season..

i need your opinion guys.. ΑΝΥΟΝΕ else can help me?

Last edited:
Do you actually know his pa? i cant find it.. also my scouters ingame give me 4stars for him...( now he is 2star player).
And indeed.. he isnt playing over 6.80 at first season..
Nope, but i've seen a few future screens of him, and he isn't worldclass. He's good, but with Bertolacci and Veratti you've a great CM. Emre Can isn't going to be as good as Veratti and Bertolacci.
I don't know your transfer budget, but I'm playing 4-2-3-1 as well, and my CM is Ganso-Sandro.
They are destroying! Average rating Sandro: 7.6 and Ganso 7.9!

Nope, but i've seen a few future screens of him, and he isn't worldclass. He's good, but with Bertolacci and Veratti you've a great CM. Emre Can isn't going to be as good as Veratti and Bertolacci.
I don't know your transfer budget, but I'm playing 4-2-3-1 as well, and my CM is Ganso-Sandro.
They are destroying! Average rating Sandro: 7.6 and Ganso 7.9!
Oh cool! what role do you play them? cause i play mine CM- support both.. they are default positions for JP's German Style Tactic i use :p

who's the oldest of the 4 ? and who old is ur new CM sign ?

i dont know about emre can, but there are other youngsters better than him, like gotze ;P

who's the oldest of the 4 ? and who old is ur new CM sign ?

i dont know about emre can, but there are other youngsters better than him, like gotze ;P

all are around 18-20 years old, and bertolacci is a god ( around 20 years old) btw i cant afford gotze :) i am managing panathinaikos, greek side. :p

Oh cool! what role do you play them? cause i play mine CM- support both.. they are default positions for JP's German Style Tactic i use :p
Sandro: Defend only
Ganso: Support, deep laying playmaker