with who for the most effective partenership and how to play them
My strikers are...

Ishmael Miller- heard plays well
Bednar- hasn't done great (target man?)
Lewandoski (spelling probably wrong)- heard great things
Abreu-scoring frequently possible target man

Any suggestions

also if anyone knows a good CM for less than 3m:p

I havent got a clue with west brom if im being honest. Lewandowski didnt turn out so great for me, i ended up selling him on. He was only rated three stars after four seasons. I didnt give him much first team football though so thats probably why.

sergio tejera and jonjo shelevy are good CM. and i havent been west brom so im not to sure on what is best but u could try playing the 2 quickest strikers an then using the counter attack thing :S

Play the 2 who are performing best for you and doing the business in front of goal for you,if one has a bad game replace him.

Lewandoski is on my squad i brought colchester from league 1 to the top flight but he is the only player who has trouble motivating himself to play for me

buy christian benitez from santos laguna in mexico. good finisher and available at a cheap price

i have players called castoldo(100k) and castroman(900k)
there bargains

does anyone know any good tactics or formations that guarantee you goals?

umm JP woodys direct 4-1-2-1-2 counter should work, or maxs goalscoring tactics, or LG fires creative football

I would Play Lewandoski with Miller , Probably try Lew as a deep lying forward - support with Miller Poacher but if lew is good play him as deep lying forward - attack.
Btw I am only making suggestions give it a go and let me know.

Victor Moses for crystal palace - 3m - St and could be become good.
CM - Christian Obodo - Nigerian - 2.5M
Patrick Veira if you can get him low Value (700k) and if lucky may be able to snap him up
Richard Hughes - Value 1m can play DM as well as CM plays for portsmouth reserves so should be able to get hold of him.

Please get back and let me know how it goes.