The Bard

Reaction score
I know it's not much work, the images are from the homepage of the club, and I posted this here cuz' I really have no idea where else to put it.

I'm probably gonna do a logo pack for 1.HNL (1st Croatian Football League) soon, if someone else doesn't before me.

Cool, But I'm not playing 1. HNL in 2009. ;)
TNX anyway

Super, bas sam poceo sa Dinamom i sad ce biti interesantnije.
Da li je moguce prebaciti club logos iz 08 u 09?

English please.

Originally Posted by tom1312 View Post
Super, bas sam poceo sa Dinamom i sad ce biti interesantnije.
Da li je moguce prebaciti club logos iz 08 u 09?

Great, i just started playing with Dinamo and it's gonna get more interesting now.
Is it possible to transfer club logos from .08 to .09?

Originally Posted by Domagoj View Post
Jest, samo pitaj ove tu...

Yes, it is, just ask these guys here....

Originally Posted by m4dm4n View Post
Ajd nek neko napravi lica za cijelu HNL

Will someone please make all croatian first division facepacks...

Hope i helped and earned myself some rating :D:p;)

Will someone please make all croatian first division facepacks...

Hope i helped and earned myself some rating :D:p;)

Thanks for translating :D

I have added a few Croatian facepacks HERE

ROFL, I can post in English and translation is correct, thanks for that.
I used the 08 club logos and they all work just fine to me, I only wish we have kits pack for 1. HNL.

Yeah, thx for the better facepacks, and thx for the club logos and stadium backgrounds sbd posted on sortitoutsi... (if I can mention that here).
All we're missing now are competition logos and kit packs, and I think that is a bit out of my league...

Yeah, thx for the better facepacks, and thx for the club logos and stadium backgrounds sbd posted on sortitoutsi... (if I can mention that here).

Yes of course you can mention sortitoutsi. It's a very good resource and has plenty of things our site doesn't.

yeah its good, i bet if someone there had been a regular for about 4 years and one of the top posters, a personal friend of the owner and all round good guy - i bet theyd get a promotion at some point(wh)

yeah its good, i bet if someone there had been a regular for about 4 years and one of the top posters, a personal friend of the owner and all round good guy - i bet theyd get a promotion at some point(wh)

Nah I don't think they would ;)

If you want i will make kits for 1.hnl I just made for Dinamo for now, but they are Reebok not Diadora, because I maded more clasical style than now... (ak hočete ja *** napravil dresove za 1. hnl, zasad sam napravil samo za Dinamo, ali su Reebook, a ne Diadora, pošto su mi ljepši klasični izgledi nego ovi novi od Diadore)

Pics later...

All we're missing now are competition logos and kit packs, and I think that is a bit out of my league...

I made logos & kit's (6 kit's more and Im finished) for clubs from croatian 1. league and logos for cro competition...

some pics:

View attachment 131300View attachment 131301View attachment 131302
View attachment 131303View attachment 131304View attachment 131305
View attachment 131308View attachment 131309
View attachment 131310View attachment 131313
View attachment 131311View attachment 131312

Last edited:
Im doing this for the first time... Ive started yesterday afternoon... :)
On some kits alligment of the sponsors,logos, att... are not ok... but i will fix that.. ;)

Ive made Dinamo's kit Reebok because the Diadora original kit is ugly...

please rate... :)

Last edited: