He´s not a wonderkid, but could be decent in a couple years ..

He is in game only with patch I think.
I was suprised when I saw screenshot after 2 years. Excellent progress!
In his first game for Osijek, he score goal :) Also, every day in newspapers there are always two rumours:
1. Mateo Kovacic in Arsenal?
2. Dino Spehar in Man.Utd/Bayern?
Funny thing is that his favourite person is Mateo :D
I can't wait to see where he will be for a couple of years.

Last edited:
http://sportske.jutarnji.hr/dino-spehar-odlazi-u-minhenski-bayern-/928002/

Dino Spehar moved to Bayern Munich?!
Yesterday's matches during Locomotives and Osijek, in the main lodge in Maksimir, was scout of Bayern Munich - Egon Kordes. The focus of his interest was the youngest professional football club from Osijek, the 17-year-old Dino Spehar.
Scout of Bayern came after previous announcement when the official channels and requested a meeting with Špehar father and President Robert NK Osijek. They talked at halftime and basically reached agreement on a new meeting for several weeks, but in Osijek. This will be the occasion to define the terms of the now quite certain transfers Dine Spehar in Bayern.
There are two options in the game. First, that the Bayern Osječani emptied cash offer that will satisfy them, but then immediately cede the same player's home club. However, the other option is equally interesting, perhaps even more, because if in Osijek are not satisfied with the first one willing to pay the Bavarians Dinu Spehar and take with them. In any case, Kordes was what he saw - satisfied.

he looks really good, he is on my shortlist :) turning into a quality player, keep us posted mate :)

There's no reason to list "long throws" as a weakness.