Diouf questioned over match row

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 35
  • Views Views 2K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Premiership footballer El Hadji Diouf is interviewed by police over allegations made by a ball-boy at a match.

More...

nothing new with this fella El Hadji Diouf will never learn

What were the allegations.

Im surprised he did not spit at the guy.

he really does deserve smacking, all of the trouble he's caused with the fa in his time here, he'd be better off somewhere else cause I think everyone's starting to get sick of him

I saw what he did & i dont know what he did wrong, the ball boy threw the football at his balls so he just stared at him when he was walking away?

apparently diouf said: "**** off white boy".
i think he should be punished but calling it racial abuse is bullshit.

I saw what he did & i dont know what he did wrong, the ball boy threw the football at his balls so he just stared at him when he was walking away?
He said something bad to the kid,if you watch the crowds reaction you can tell.The guy is total utter complete scum.He spat in the face of a 12 year old boro supporter and was taken to court.He done a similar thing to a celtic supporter when at Liverpool too.

Any person who spits at anyone is scum. period.

I'm surprised how little press coverage this is getting, I think if it had been a white player saying something to a black ballboy there would be absolute uproar in the media, with cries for him to be banned for life. Unbelievable!

Lol any one hear the prank call at his house?? He trash talks like a 13 year old lol.

Back