Diouf questioned over match row

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 35
  • Views Views 2K
apparently diouf said: "**** off white boy".
i think he should be punished but calling it racial abuse is bullshit.
so if he said **** off black boy that wouldn`t be rasist? sorry don`t agree he is still using his skin colour to insult him if he said thank u white boy it would be diffrent i suppose, but he ment it as an insult so yes its rasist imo!

so if he said **** off black boy that wouldn`t be rasist? sorry don`t agree he is still using his skin colour to insult him if he said thank u white boy it would be diffrent i suppose, but he ment it as an insult so yes its rasist imo!
Agreed, but even calling the kid "white boy" is racist in a way, I mean there was no need to involve skin colour differences, I doubt the kid meant to throw the ball at him like that anyway

Well i wouldnt have blamed thi kid if he did do it on purpose. There is a ballboy at White Hart Lane who always throws the ball at opposition players aggressively. Anyoneelse seen him?

Agreed, but even calling the kid "white boy" is racist in a way, I mean there was no need to involve skin colour differences, I doubt the kid meant to throw the ball at him like that anyway

yeah very true!, why makes you sick white, black, brown,were all the same you`d think skin wasn`t an issue its 2009 times have changed what is wrong with people like him!:@

Well i wouldnt have blamed thi kid if he did do it on purpose. There is a ballboy at White Hart Lane who always throws the ball at opposition players aggressively. Anyoneelse seen him?

Lol that's possibly cos he's being made to be a ball boy at White Hart Lane against his will. Who in the right mind would volunteer. :D
Only jokin

Oh yea I know that lad I saw him throw a ball at some guys nuts and then the fans started chanting "yido" and pointing at him.

By the way hear is the link to the prank call..........lots and lots and lots and lots and lots of profanity, insults and the trash talking of the mommas.

YouTube- El Hadji Diouf Prank Phone Call

To be honest he has done a lot of stupid things but there's nothing wrong with that prank call in my opinion. Some idiot fans call him and get what they deserve.

I'm surprised how little press coverage this is getting, I think if it had been a white player saying something to a black ballboy there would be absolute uproar in the media, with cries for him to be banned for life. Unbelievable!

White people saying something to a black person is completely different.

To be honest he has done a lot of stupid things but there's nothing wrong with that prank call in my opinion. Some idiot fans call him and get what they deserve.

It was still funny as **** but :L

Why is it? Are you suggesting a white person can't be the victim of racist abuse? If you are your very small minded Lee.

What a nice articulate guy Mr Diouf is.

He now claims Banana's were thrown at him.In my book making up racism that hasn't happened is worse than Racism as it makes it harder for people who are genuinely racially abused to be listened to and taken seriously. The guy is a total *****.

Why is it? Are you suggesting a white person can't be the victim of racist abuse? If you are your very small minded Lee.

Sure it's racism, I'm not denying that at all. But it's just not the same as if it was reversed.

Fair enough fine him for being a ***** and telling the ball boy to "**** Off" but don't charge him for racism.

Sure it's racism, I'm not denying that at all. But it's just not the same as if it was reversed.

Fair enough fine him for being a ***** and telling the ball boy to "**** Off" but don't charge him for racism.

Diouf ALLEDGEDLY said "**** off white boy", to a white ball boy.

How is bringing the boys race into it not racist?

If for EXAMPLE Joey Barton said "**** off black boy", to a black ball boy, would that be worse? IMO it is exactly the same thing - racism.

The FA are in a pickle though due to their no tolerance towards racism campaign, if a fan is found guilty he is banned from every ground in the country indefinitely. So if Diouf is found guilty will he be banned? No, I don't think so, this is why this will be brushed under the carpet by the FA.

I think what Lee is saying is white people in general have never been oppressed by Black people where as black people have been by whites in history,racism is after-all a white invention as they created it it.Personally in this day and age though i think any discrimination against anyone for the colour of skin be it black ,white ,yellow or polka dot pink is racism and should be treated as so,you cant have different rules for people based on there colour of skin,that's racism in itself,everyone has the right to be who they are without ridicule. Rant over!

I think what Lee is saying is white people in general have never been oppressed by Black people where as black people have been by whites in history,racism is after-all a white invention as they created it it.Personally in this day and age though i think any discrimination against anyone for the colour of skin be it black ,white ,yellow or polka dot pink is racism and should be treated as so,you cant have different rules for people based on there colour of skin,that's racism in itself,everyone has the right to be who they are without ridicule. Rant over!

Were the white minority not subject to horrific forms of racism in Zimbabwe?

I also want to make it clear that I denounce racism in all it's forms. I hope Diouf is dealt correctly and professionally by the Police and FA, although unfortunately I can not see this happening.

technically it is racial abuse but it just isn't the same.

Back