Caccio

Reaction score
Greetings!

I noticed, that director camera is functioning totally differently by replays and in normal match display,
Namely, in "normal" mode it provides mostly a much closer view than it does during replays.
Was it originally meant to function this way?
Due my weakened eyesight I use close, and even reverted camera mode when watching matches, and wish to find an another closer-look (or zoomed in) display for replays too, but still something different from what i use for normal view, and hoped director camera could be the solution, but I was obviously wrong, since during replays it mostly significantly zooms out the pitch.
So in summary, I need to find a camera with a closer, or zoomed in view during replays, but other than the close-reverted type.
Do you guys happen to have any advices or solutions for this matter?

Normally I keep trying out different camera modes during replays, but since I have set to replay only goals, I could only check a few of them so far, I haven't found a close enough replay view (other than "close") by now.
I could prolong the replays by setting them on "goal actions" or "highlights", but that would only unnecessarily extend matches, since I consider only goals for replay-worthy events. (at least that's my opinion)
I hope to hear some solution here soon, so i can avoid starting wasting my time "experimenting" that way.

In addition:
Oh, and just a "side-question":
What does actually "kinetic mouse scrolling" do in FM15?
I mean, I did read it's definition and description on the Internet, but still can see actually no difference when activating-deactivating it in the game.
Is there a way for me to notice and andexpereince that difference in the game?
(sorry, I am an old-school guy, with as good as no knowledge about modern, touch-controled cell phones, but only desktop computers, so please leave cells out when explaining the "kinetic scrolling" function)

Last edited: