Director Of Football Challenge

Tommo43

Met Pixie Lott <3
Reaction score
Not my challenge Idea. This is from another site

Sick and tired of the drudgery of the managing life? Then this challenge might just be for you!

Basically, I've tried to recreate as much as possible a Director of Football role within the game. The basics are you go on holiday for most of the season, only stoppping during transfer time to affect transfers and other things like training and appointment of coaches and creation of friendlies etc. However, the catch is, you leave everything up to your assistant manager, so it is imperative that you trust the man!

The Rules are:
-Can only play during the transfer windows! You must holidaybetween the non-transfer periods, so as to try and avoid the temptation of fiddling with tactics!
-You can touch anything EXCEPT for tactics. You must leave this up to your Assistant Manager, so your career is riding on him. If he fails, YOU get the sack!
-Assistant Managers must be set to take your conferences and team talks.
-When you holiday, you can't tell your assistant manager to stick with your pre-set tactics (see rule #2) or play the same line-up. Everything must be up to his discretion. Of course, you buy his players, don't you?

Enjoy the challenge, I hope to hear of some success!

Last edited:
I will take part in this, do we choose the team?

yeah u choose team and alright ronaseal

awesome idea but you'll have to get a decent assistant manager first :p

Thats what alot of people do because they think it is transfer manager 2010

yh thats the qst thing u gotta do really

there needs to be some sort of scoring system mate

otherwise it is not really a challenge mate

Yh but if u say have 100points for winning prem and where u can choose ur own team people who pick like chelsea will obv get most points and the assistant aint going to play peple like rhys taylor and kakuta over people like cech, lampard, malouda are they

Why dont u just pick a team that everyone have to play? and then have a score system

this aint a challenge against other people really the challenge is to try and get a good enough team for ur assistant to do well in the league. i only posted this as i thought people might finid this fun and something new to do as they get bored on fm