bristolad

Reaction score
Hi guys had fm since 12. i have never used director of football as they always loan out players evan if i set whole squad as not availble. its just i fancy trying one if any of u found a way to use them properly. can i get them to to just get rid of players with transfers only ? n not be cheap n loan out every body so annoying lols

i have a dof in every save. i use him to get rid of dead wood loan youngsters out and to offer players new contracts it work really well for me

Hi guys had fm since 12. i have never used director of football as they always loan out players evan if i set whole squad as not availble. its just i fancy trying one if any of u found a way to use them properly. can i get them to to just get rid of players with transfers only ? n not be cheap n loan out every body so annoying lols

Why will they loan everybody out? You've to set their responsibilities in 'Staff Responsibilities'.

agh so i can set them to only sell players n not loan ideal

If you don't want to loan players out just set the players to "unavailable for loan".

try an get the best dof in game ive never had this problem or it cud be a bug i really dont no

just started a new game as arsenal and hired a dof, set park chu young as transfer and not avilble for loan. got loan offer

just started a new game as arsenal and hired a dof, set park chu young as transfer and not avilble for loan. got loan offer

your dof will leave it in your hands but if he was on the tranny loan list your dof will accept it for you

can u read. he was not avi for loan. nm il just not use one.