Director of Football selling players "success rate"

blackhat

Reaction score
Hi there again,

I've read that new Director of Football in FM13 is able to sell players that you put on special sell-me list.

Can you please tell me how good is that feature? Is it worth it or should I rather do it by me own.

On selling list I would like to place only useless players like that bunch of 17-21 years old "stars" from Arsenal, or the old-boys from Belgium teams.

Of course I am aware that better director = better results.

I use him for back-up and fringe player sales, rather than keep offering them to clubs i let him deal with them, my director of football in my Cadiz save has got rid of 5 players for me.

so in the short way: you are quite happy with this result?

i tryed for 1 season to let him sell,loan out and even buy players for me.
in my arsenal squad i have so many young talents,so it would take hours (ok..many minutes) to loan out these players if i was going to do it..
when it comes to buying players he bought 1 good player (medel).the 4 other players he bought was just backup players..

when it comes to buying players he bought 1 good player (medel).the 4 other players he bought was just backup players..

he bought players you wanted to, or you just told him position or something else?

about that loan thing - did he find good clubs for guys?

no i didnt tell him everything..just free to buy ^^)
some youngster came to good clubs.akpom and iwobi went to charlton,and did well.
cantona is my director,and maybe i will start a new save with another director just to see what kind of players he will buy and see how he deal the loan out thing

you hired "that" Cantona? just for name or is he good at this pos?

to be honest i hired the first on the list.i pretty sure you will find better one