ChelseaFan257

Reaction score
On my Chelsea save, I sacked Michael Emenalo and instead brought in Leonardo as a Director of Football. I have him set to hire/fire all staff except the chief scout, and I have 10+ positions unfulfilled as per the boardroom. Anyone else had this happen to them, or any ideas why? Thanks in advance.

Only use my Director to bring in some players for the future...
Leonardo must have some high standards..

I agree with Kristerfy. Use your DoF as little as possible. You know what you need/want better than anyone

In my saves, I only use my DoF to sell/ loan off players I had difficultly doing so myself. A highly-experienced, well known DoF is fantastic in this regard. They can move out the deadwood that you can't, sometimes for a higher price than you would have ever dreamed!

I let my DOF find me players too, more often than not I wont purchase the player. I think two heads are better than one and he could find a players that perfect.

My DoF some times finds incredible bargains that I would have missed out on by myself. Gnabry on a free in season 6 for example.
You don't have to buy the players he find,just refuse the ones you don't like.

My DoF some times finds incredible bargains that I would have missed out on by myself. Gnabry on a free in season 6 for example.
You don't have to buy the players he find,just refuse the ones you don't like.
yeah exactly what I do, it just gives you another option when looking for players

What stats should I look for in a DOF? Simply judging player ability and potential? Tactical knowledge? Determination?