gogogo golem

Reaction score
In the editor I have set up an experiment to see how dirty a team can become, making the entire Q.P.R. team 16, giving them a transfer embargo until 2100 and wiping out all their youth production facilities. The players have contracts until 2035 and their ambition is to play for the club as well as being exceptionally loyal. Thus creating a set of control variables.

Now, how I've made them dirty, I've set controversy to 20 with temperament and sportsmanship to 1. I have also set dirtiness and aggression to 20. They all have the PPM dives into tackles and argues with officials to make it even easier to pick up cards. Now lets see how dirty an FM team can be.

NOTE: I only have disciplinary messages from the 2nd December 2012 onwards.

Last edited:
So you have basically created a team filled with Joey Bartons? It might make an interesting save actually.

So you have basically created a team filled with Joey Bartons? It might make an interesting save actually.
I'm following their progress by holidaying. I almost have the first season done. By the way, they're worse than Joey Barton but it turns out I overlooked one attribute, bravery but onto that later.