Dirty Sanchez: The Movie

Sean

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The Welsh nutters, Dirty Sanchez are making a movie: The concept of the film is that the Devil has heard about the dare-devil nature of the Sanchez boys so he's set them the ultimate challenge, to complete stunts based on the 7 Deadly Sins or be damned to the gutter forever. In order to regain their status as hard-***** and crawl out of the gutter - the 7 deadly sins they must complete in seven exotic locations are: Sloth - UK >> Anger - Moscow Russia >> **** - Bangkok Thailand >> Envy - Ko Phi Phi Thailand >> Pride - Tokyo Japan >> Gluttony - Mexico >> Greed - Dominican Republic

IMDB Link

I saw this film last week. It is hilarious and some sick sick moments (much worse than the series).

Definately worth a watch just to see some hot ladyboy action in Thailand (Bet Ad's getting excited already).

LMAO it's class most funny best bit was either when he chopped his finger off or when he drank the lipo :yuck:

I wouldn't call drinking the fat funny. Disturbing suits it more..

I liked the 'world record attempt' :D

LMAO that was so funny did you see the state of his arm?

Haha yeh his whole body was covered. You really did feel sorry for him though when it showed how happy he was (bless 'im).

the boxing match was class..one punch :D

Ha yeh after the 'massive' build up he got KO'd with one punch. Poor pritch.