AndySams10

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

It's been a while since I posted, so not sure if this has been talked about before. Apologies if it has and I haven't noticed.

With us still in lockdown, I've decided to start my first journeyman save on FM20.

Please can someone guide me on the issue of... If I disable 'First Window Transfer Activity' is that just for the league I'm playing in, so once that transfer window is shut, the next time it opens, so do all the other league windows or does every leagues transfer window stay shut until its passed its first one. For example, by starting in Finland, their window opens much early than the English window, so once the Finnish window closes (the first one that teams can't buy in), do all the other leagues windows open whether their first one has passed or not, or do all the first transfer windows stay closed (so no team can buy players) and open at the next point, so in England it'll be January that teams can start purchasing players.

Hope that all makes sense, I appreciate any help or advice anyone can offer.

Stay safe. Andy

Last edited:
I've now moved this to the discussions page. Apologies for re-posting, just keen to get a response and have hopefully moved it to the right section now. Thanks