TomT-B1995

Reaction score
I have started the season in the championship with Sheffield Wednesday. We have played 6 league games and have had 5 disallowed goals 4 offside and 1 foul. It is getting beyond a joke as it has cost us points. Has anyone else had any similar problems?

Yep. Went in to half time against Newcastle easily the better side (68% possession, something like 15 shots on target) but drawing
2-2. Had two perfectly good looking goals ruled out for offside before they scored a very dubious winner with their 3rd shot on target in the 94th minute.

Yep. Went in to half time against Newcastle easily the better side (68% possession, something like 15 shots on target) but drawing
2-2. Had two perfectly good looking goals ruled out for offside before they scored a very dubious winner with their 3rd shot on target in the 94th minute.

Yeah sounds the same sort of thing. For me its happend 3 times in the first 5 minutes of matches and it just kills the morale and the gives a huge advantage to the other side. Do you think its a glitch?

It's a joke.. Just played a game against a just promoted team in the Netherlands. Had 3 goals disallowed, following up each other. In the 92th minute, the other team scored 1-0 and won :/

I finished 3rd in my first season.

I'm being deadly serious, i think i could of won the league if all the BS disallowed goals went in.

had 6 goals disallowed in 1 match for Bayern Munich and 3 penalties given against CSKA Moscow in 1 match, very annoying