Disallowed Goals.

Kriztofa

Reaction score
I've always wondered this, but, when you have a blatant disallowed goal in something important as a Champions League match and you criticise the ref, does anything actually happen? (aside from you getting a touchline ban) but when the decision shouldn't have happened? I had 2 disallowed goals against Shakhtar for Leeds in a game that would have given me a fantastic advantage to qualify, but I ended up losing 2-1, so I was wondering whether anything actually happens when you complain to the FA?

You only get a warning/ban if the decision is actually a good one. If it really is obviously a bad decision the FA keep quiet

I don't use 3D,as I stick to 2D Classic but when I do I can't seem to tell the difference from a foul that's clean or downright dirty.

I even suspect that watching in 3D the foul will look relatively the same.

I argue with them, whether Rightly Disallowed or not..

I just love Arguing. (6)

I only reload then critisize. Has anybody ever played with touchline ban? and if yes what happens on FM?

I only reload then critisize. Has anybody ever played with touchline ban? and if yes what happens on FM?

Yes, i Have. (6)

Your Board just Say that they are disappoint with you, and you just serve a ban..

Last edited:
ive played with one, the board gets annoyed and you watch the game basically as a spectator

oh, Okay I would go on holiday, instead of watching match. But what happens, because you get a warning, after a few times do you get sacked?

Now I'm not sure but, I think there appears to be a pattern arising here - that's four goals in two games that've been disallowed! Fair enough, three of those were apparently meant to be good decisions, but... argh!