Disciplinary Rule Help

Tommo43

Met Pixie Lott <3
Feb 18, 2010
I want to start a game in Denmark but looked at disciplanary rules and it sayd one match ban after 15 Points. how many cards make up 15 points and so on?

jmchapman

Jan 31, 2011
I've been playing a game in Denmark for a few seasons now and still haven't completely figured it out, but it's something like this:

Yellow card: 7 pts
Red card: 15pts

The way it works out is almost the same as a typical card based system: a red is a 1 game suspension for the first, 2 games for the 2nd, etc. I think to get a player suspended on yellows alone requires 3 for the first suspension, then 2 for each one after that. (14 pts for each suspension after the first)

It escalates if a player racks up a combination of cards, with suspensions based on total disciplinary points rather than a set number of yellow or red cards. So if you have a player with 2 reds and a yellow on the season he'll likely be suspended 2 or 3 games if he picks up another yellow (I forget the exact thresholds for suspensions) instead of just 1 game. Also, unlike in England I've never seen an additional suspension imposed for violent behaviour, penalties follow the point system alone.