ohmygawdzz

Reaction score
My squad have got to be the most undisciplined bunch of ******* i've ever seen. I somehow manage to get around 5+ yellow cards a match and a red ever 1-3games.
So far 3 games into the season and 2 red cards in PL and 2 in a friendly

How do i go about solving this..? I havent got anything in my tactics that should suggest my players should start breakin legs but they seem to love it :l
Fazio and De Rossi are the worst for it, Fazio managed 4 Reds and 18 yellows last season for me lmao

any helps appricated thanks

I think that is just very relistic tbh cos De Rossi, who dnt get me wrong is a fine player, but hes a thug in real life and he is on the game, its a ****** for the person managing him tho :p

Fazio is a well known Red Card offender since last Fm and De Rossi is pretty good at that too!

the only way to get around is to fine them everytime they get a red card! as mentioned, set their tackling to cautious and give that a go! if De Rossi is on "ball winning midfield," try the best ones in my opinion and that is the central mid roles, use him as support maybe?

as for what you mentioned, do not yell at them at the end of the game or half time, rather use "have faith" or "prove a point" and go to *** manager teamtalk feedback and see how they respond to your team talks!

also read the link in this link here, helps alot in these sort of situations dude! (i have won the Carling Cup, in Semi Final of Europa League 2nd leg (beat Manchester 3-2 Owen scoring twice against old club :p and 1st in Premiership with semi finals of Fa Cup coming up) I did not win one cup in my last save as Deportivo for 5 seasons (but i did get them to top 4 and semi's of Champions league using my older style of managing)

this new style is a MUST read and i advise everyone on this site to apply these suggestions!

hope this helps man!

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f72/changing-tactics-due-to-assistants-advice-t32215.html

they dont seem to be working for some reason, but maybe type Woifsong or whatever it is in the search and see if you can find it mate!

Fine the **** out of them every single time.

If they complain, then put them on the bench forever.

cheers raikan man, i knew they're both animals but this is ridiculus :L il give it a go thanks