Disclaimer89's English Premier League Chairman Game - FM 2015 Edition

Really not good from Spurs right now. Confident we can improve though :)

Just wanted to say a belated thanks for my chairman of the year award! Also cool to see this still going, hopefully it keeps running long into the future.

Newcastle United FC - September + October Roundup

View attachment 985988

SEPTEMBER AND OCTOBER REVIEW

We've had a decent start to the season that sees us in 6th place after 9 games being played. We've won 4, drawn 3 and lost 2. While I would have liked a few more wins in there (there were a few games which we should have won but didn't), I can't complain too much, given that we also have the Europa League (and hence tired players) to contend with.

View attachment 985989

SEPTEMBER

Newcastle United 1 - 4 Manchester United
Scorers: Alcacer; Koke, Mata, Neymar, Chambers

I have no idea how we lost this one. We had 16 shots with 10 on target. United had 5, all of which were on target, and 4 of which resulted in goals. We played well and safe-to-say dominated the game, but our profligacy in front of goal, a masterclass from David de Gea and a ****-show from our own Jan Oblak (who is unhappy as he is having problems settling in) meant we would walk away with no points. Our first defeat of the season, but some promising signs for the season ahead. Alcacer with his first goal of the season.

Arsenal 1 - 2 Newcastle United
Scorers: Sterling; Alcacer (x2)

We looked so much fresher following a much needed breather thanks to the international break. A great performance at the defending champions and one of the title favorites. Alcacer netted both our goals, and is on sort of a scoring run. Oblak follows up his ****-show against Manchester United with a brilliant performance here.

Newcastle United 0 - 0 West Ham United

The Europa League game in the midweek seems to have taken its toll on the players of both teams, with neither team really looking fresh. Both teams had their chances but were too tired to make them count. Oblak and West Ham's defense with good performances in this one.

Stoke City 2 - 2 Newcastle United
Scorers: Milner, Unal; Dembele, Alcacer

A good game at the Britannia Stadium saw us come from behind after Milner gave Stoke an early lead. However, we were unable to hold on and Unal ensured a draw.

OCTOBER

Newcastle United 3 - 2 Southampton
Scorers: Martial, Deeney, Cabella; Wijnaldum, Lukaku

A terrific performance from the lads who came back from 1-0 and 2-1 down to win this game. Martial with his first league goal for the club, and Cabella with his first of the season. Vanja Milinkovic, on loan from Manchester United, made his league debut in this game, but was largely unimpressive, and will likely remain second-choice goalkeeper behind Jan Oblak.

Swansea City 0 - 3 Newcastle United
Scorers: Anita, Konoplyanka, Alcacer

Another brilliant performance away from home. Oblak returned in goal and was good, while we were never in danger of even conceding a goal. Alcacer continues with his excellent start to the season, picking up from where he left off last year.

Newcastle United 2 - 3 West Bromwich Albion
Scorers: Alcacer (x2); Lavezzi (x2), Mings

A midweek Europa League trip to Moscow seems to have taken its toll on the lads, who looked in no shape to be able to win this game. Alcacer and Lavezzi continued their scintillating starts to the season.

View attachment 210856

Gameweek 1:

Newcastle United 1 - 1 Athletic Club de Bilbao
Scorers: Dembele; Guillermo

These guys are probably the hardest opponents in the group, so I'm not disappointed with a draw, especially considering the fact that we were down to 10 men for most of the game after Cabella got himself sent off after five minutes. We even took the lead through Dembele, but were unable to hold on.

Other game: Torpedo Moskva 2 - 3 Sparta Praha

Gameweek 2:

Sparta Praha 0 - 2 Newcastle United
Scorers: Janmaat, Alcacer

Our first win in the group stage and a solid away showing. Janmaat and Alcacer with the goals to round off an easy win.

Other game: Athletic Club de Bilbao 3 - 0 Torpedo Moskva

Gameweek 3:

Torpedo Moskva 1 - 2 Newcastle United
Scorers: Jahovic; Alcacer, Seferovic

Another good away win, although we may have been a little fortunate. A draw probably would have been a fair result, but I'm not complaining one bit.

Where we stand:

View attachment 210854

View attachment 985997
Third Round:

Newcastle United 1 - 0 Milton Keynes Dons
Scorer: Deeney

A good solid win. Deeney with yet another goal to mark an impressive start to his season. Vanja Milinkovic, on loan from Manchester United, makes his debut and is pretty solid.

Fourth Round:

Wolverhampton Wanderers 2 - 2 Newcastle United (AET)
Scorers: Ings, Doherty; Hiljemark, Trippier

PK: Wolverhampton Wanderers 2 - 4 Newcastle United

A tough game as we needed a shootout to progress to the Quarter-Finals of the League Cup.

Player of the Month

I thought of doing two awards, but since there is only one obvious choice for both months, I'll just do one. The winner is this guy.

View attachment 210848

Keep it up, Paco!

As always, Howay the lads, and Allahu Akbar.

Still doing well in the league. Go on Arsenal! But we always seem to lose to Newcastle :(
I'll try to get an update out tonight!

Spurs have become utter ****. Wish we'd finished after last season :D

****, Big Dunc aint messing around - nice to know you De Boer!!

Sorry guys, been a little pre-occupied with uni work this week, aim to do an update before I delve into the transfer window...

Looking good thou, after a poor start to the season!!

Transfer window opening

View attachment 209869

Transfer Window Open

The transfer window is now open. You are free to negotiate c2c-deals and send them to me for confirmation. Finances will be posted, but probably not before tonight, so I urge you all to check you own finances before negotiating deals.

The transfer deadlines are as follows:

Foreign deadline: Saturday 20.00 PM GMT

C2C deadline: Sunday 20.00 PM GMT

As the January transfer window is a short one, we'll hopefully get straight onto the rest of the season after the weekend.

Best of luck!

Southampton half season update

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_s5PtNiGDQ
"Behold the King
The king of Kings....

On Yer knees dog

Bow down to the
Bow down to the king"

Stephanie: You thought you'd got rid of us didn't you. well...

HHH: .'..We're baaaaaaaaack. were the authority and were not going anywhere any time soon. But its getting busy over in the states so whilst he's laid of with injury i want to introduce the CEO of southampton football club. Accompanied by J&J Security. SETH ROLLINS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0R2XZRrZDFo

Seth Rollins: My name is Seth Rollins and i am the greatest wrestler to ever get into the ring and now im going to make southampton the best team in the english premier league and were doing it my way. My manager, my players and my team. The Authority have given me full control and , hunter, im gonna make you proud.

Since the team have been under MY authority we've had some great results under new manager Ryan Giggs here what happened

Transfers

Adam Johnson
For just 500k adam johnson was a steal. A player who is good enough to be a backup has slotted well into the reserve team and his expirence is invaluble for some of the younger lads... ( not too much younger lads hopefully)

View attachment 209283

Matteo Damian

Another Bargain signing for 5 million pounds we have picked up a great utility player. Hes played all accross the defence and midfield so far this season and hes really been a life saver at times.
View attachment 209282
Romelu Lukaku
The star signing. we picked up one of the best strikers in the league on loan for the season and he has been playing well in his partnership with cristiano ronaldo. Im hoping he can push on to achive a 25 goal season from his current total of 10 in 21
View attachment 209281

August

Chelsea 1-2 Southampton
Southampton
4-2 Middlesbrough
Southampton 4-0 notts County

A really good start to the season beating chelsea and scoring lots of goals against the smaller teams in middlesborough and notts county. Ronaldo showed his quality scoring 7 goals in this period and setting us off on a good start

September

Leicester 1-2 Southampton
Southampton
1-1 Crystal Palace
Cardiff 1-0 Southampton
Stoke 3-2 Southampton
Southampton
2-3 Bolton

This was one of the worst months conceivable a load of shocking performences and dismal results left manager Steve bruce in the danger zone. another bad month and he would be gone. I already had my eye on who i wanted

October

Newcastle 3-2 Southampton
Southampton
4-2 Everton
Manchester United 4-1 Southampton

A big win vs everton may have saved Steve bruce's job. However 1 more loss would mean we open negotiations with our man who we are looking to sign.

November

Southampton 0-4 Arsenal
West ham 2-3 Southampton
RYAN GIGGS APPOINTED AS MANAGER
Southampton
2-0 Nottingham Forest

The arsenal result confirmed the fact that steve bruce would not be continuing in his role at the club and although it took us a while to confirm the deal Ryan Giggs has ben appointed as our new manager. Hopefully he can show us what alex ferguson taught him at old trafford.

December

Ryan giggs opened his reign with a few wins. we lost 3 games in the month but we seem to be stabilising. This could be the start of somthing special.

Transfers

We have already decided who we want to buy and i like the squad as it is so any offers would have to be very good ones to force me to sell.

People. This is the second coming of southampton and with Ryan Giggs at the helm we will push on and create a force at St Marys.

United on Top

An unbeaten run since the 6th of October when West Ham became the 3rd team to beat us in 7days.
The stars of the team have been our over 30 year old South Americans Falcao & Di Maria. The younger one Neymar has made a promising start but is has been out injured for a wee while

View attachment 209125

Champions League
View attachment 209124
Bayern thump us in Munich but we hold on to win the group.

Arsenal got a measure of revenge by knocking us out of the Carling Cup at the quarter finals

Back