Discussion: Where will Niko Kranjcar go?

Where he will go?

• Chelsea

Votes: 4 8.2%
  • Fulham

Votes: 6 12.2%
  • Liverpool

Votes: 12 24.5%
  • Everton

Votes: 9 18.4%
  • Other..

Votes: 10 20.4%
  • stay in Spurs

Votes: 8 16.3%

• Total voters
Would love him at Blackburn just what we need a quality attacking midfielder, can't see him joining though unfortunately.

If Liverpool and Villa both want Charlie Adam, I'd say they should just get Niko Kranjcar instead.

Alot less hassle as Spurs will sell easier, Kranjcar is actually superb in his technical ability and was an amazing player for Pompey. In the 2007/2008 season he really developed and scored some right cracking goals, and was so influential of the left for us.

I miss watching him play, and any team would be lucky to have him.

krancjar would be great at a team like everton, and seems ideal to replace pienaar :)

hopefull everton, but should of done swap deal with pienaar, makes sense right

I highly doubt we would loan or sell you anybody tbh.

There would be no point behind that at all.

Well there would if we payed all his wages and bought him off you for a decent deal in the summer. Im sure Harry will look to get a few players off the wage bill.

Well there would if we payed all his wages and bought him off you for a decent deal in the summer. Im sure Harry will look to get a few players off the wage bill.

Your missing the point, why would we loan you a player that would strengthen you, a rival, and make you better.

Regardless of whether or not you paid us.

Don't be silly/

Looks like Guangzhou Evergrande is interested in Niko...

Dunno how that will turn out...

Still wish we didn't sign Pienaar and Niko was given a chance.

I think he is the superior player there. Apparently Harry doesn't see it that way.

What a GOAL from Niko! I'm soooo glad that he score today and maybe now Harry will give him more minutes..

he would do that every second game if he had the minutes