JDvzs

Reaction score
Hi guys.

My goalkeeper (Joe Hart) when passing a ball ALWAYS passes to my left full-back despite the fact that my whole defensive line is available to receive a pass (altough usually my RB and LB are not so marked). I have my "Focus Passing" instruction to "Mixed"! This is taking a lot of variety from my plays
sad.gif
Any ideas on how to deal with this? (Hope it's not a game engine bug)

Thanks in advance

I've wondered about this too. Without changing any settings it always goes to lb and they always seem to have the most passes in my team with something stupid like 70 and my playmaker comes out with 30 odd!

I've wondered about this too. Without changing any settings it always goes to lb and they always seem to have the most passes in my team with something stupid like 70 and my playmaker comes out with 30 odd!

Absolutely, my playmaker doesn't get enough of the ball as he should.

'Mixed' means he will do what he prefers and it depends on his higher attributes, either throwing, passing or long kicks. Try set distribution to other than mixed, depends on ur type of play.

And ur playmaker passing quantities depends on the style of passing in ur team. Eg, if ur playmaker is AMC, and ur MC is playing direct passing, it will bypass the AMC. That sort of things..