Diva Meet Extreme Strikerless 4330

Diva Meet Extreme Strikerless 4330

where does this place in your tactic testing ??

where does this place in your tactic testing ??
I am testing at the moment III and by mistake i did tested the II (which is the first at the moment with the new stats, but i need to re-test even the others tactics)

Im going to try the one with IW's. Is that the one that got 66?

Always enjoyed strikerless formations as they create the type of chances I like to see... but only if the middle SS gets outrageous amounts of goals 😂

The wingers and wide cam's get into the box and then dont seem to square it or cut it back to people who should score. Seems a big problem for me

This is the best tactic I have come across so far in the latest update but definitely room for improvement as it doesn't really overachieve, just beats the teams you are expected to beat.

But I am not criticising because we are still very early into the new update so I'm sure better tactics will be made in due course.

I have to tuning something, i will try again in a few
The wingers and wide cam's get into the box and then dont seem to square it or cut it back to people who should score. Seems a big problem for me
This is the best tactic I have come across so far in the latest update but definitely room for improvement as it doesn't really overachieve, just beats the teams you are expected to beat.

But I am not criticising because we are still very early into the new update so I'm sure better tactics will be made in due course.

Need to tuning something,gotta try to put even all on narrow as Diva did,something is strange, the 3 sss version is better, did you guys tried even the dws version?

I have just started a new game with this tactic, it looks very interesting? Anyhow recent tests with it?