SLB4everPT

Reaction score
Hi guys, is it just me or players dive a lot in this game? Not every match, but once in a while I get one of my wingers or strikers diving for penalties and getting yellows. I have got Ronaldo sent off for 2 dives in the 1st half (it is Ronaldo, but still...).

Is there an hidden attribute for diving, I'm thinking dirtyness, or something like that? There could be a PPM "Likes to dive", that should be fun, could be implemented on FM16.

Also, I notice a lot the commenters saying stuff like "That did seem harsh", or "That looked like a dive". It seems a bit too much the ammount of dives in the game.

Definitely is diving in the game.. I always see Robben diving.

I think its down to sportsmanship? I dont think SI would ever implement a diving PPI for specific players for the same reason they cannot put dramatic stories in the game like affairs or fighting etc.

I think its down to sportsmanship? I dont think SI would ever implement a diving PPI for specific players for the same reason they cannot put dramatic stories in the game like affairs or fighting etc.
Yeah, it's sportsmanship. Pretty sure about that. Robben and Ronaldo are 2 good examples. :D

Well, there is a PPM "likes to argue with officials", so I don't see how is it hard to implement the diving PPM, but I'm no programmer.

One other question I have, about these hidden attributes, since we're on this subject, are these attributes fixed, or they can be improved (or worsened) over time, for example consistency, or important matches? Sometimes I have inconsistent players, but over time I check their reports and that flaw sometimes disappear from the report, and I noticed the players having a bit more consistency, altough I have seen this in FM12, and haven't seen on FM15.

Consistency changes with time, althouuh don't expect a very great change. But it gradually and eventually increases with age and experience of the player.

Important Matches attribute, however, does not change.

Well, there is a PPM "likes to argue with officials", so I don't see how is it hard to implement the diving PPM, but I'm no programmer.
partially because arguing with officials isn't cheating and also isn't subjective. there would be absolutely no difficulty in implementing it. SI could get sued or something of the like for suggesting that a certain player doesn't play to the rules in such a blatant way

okay people, you all have been helpfull, I guess I will just have to cope with Ronaldo getting suspended for European Champioship final for getting yellows for diving, ffs. If only there was a player instruction like "try not to dive, you dolphin *******".