no thread at all? i swear it's the best pressing-pass tactic you ever seen!

well, finally i decide to add Tighter Marking in team instructions like what i did in FM16. add it for yourself if u want.
the d-line setting seems fine for my Man United original CD's speed, though some FM official forum users say there're too much space behind his CDs.

i will try it later this week ;)

well, finally i decide to add Tighter Marking in team instructions like what i did in FM16. add it for yourself if u want.
the d-line setting seems fine for my Man United original CD's speed, though some FM official forum users say there're too much space behind his CDs. maybe the D-line should be drag back a little bit if the CDs are really slow.

i'll give it a try with my favourite team FCB as i didn't play with them in FM17
the players fit the tactic and the tactic fit the players although im concerned where will i place Müller

why don't you post some screenshots for your final league table and fixtures

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

i'll give it a try with my favourite team FCB as i didn't play with them in FM17
the players fit the tactic and the tactic fit the players although im concerned where will i place Müller

why don't you post some screenshots for your final league table and fixtures

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

though i'm not a football expert, i've foreseen the bad situation that muller's in caused by his poor dribble and ball-contol ability. the hottest form Robery shared the dribble task for him but now they're old. James Rodrigues is another Muller-style Footballer.
in FM the best role for muller is Raumdeuter of course. putting him in the left Raumdeuter will be OK. in FM16 i created a 4231 to try to copy Heynckes's Bayern but the results was not so good compared to the 433 tactic that i experimented in FM2015/16/17. i'm not sure wheather muller's good shadow striker not not.
so i have great confidence in my 433 though there're indeed issues in the D-line like what i mentioned in post above.
i'll release the results of big battles instead of all mathes for you coz i'm lack of time to stick to perferction.
besides, don't forget to tick Tighter Marking in team instructions for yourself if you use the tactic.

sorry for my poor english.

i spent so many days and nights to seek the perfect width, and the new updated engine just destroys easily.
sucks
i'll wait till the SI stop playing their disgusting tricks.

Worked realyy well with Man Utd

I finnished top of the league. Scored 87 goals, conceded 19! Lost 2 games, both away vs top teams, both with just 1 goal. Both close matches. Also played 7 draws. Pogba was amazing - won player of the year, young player of the year, goal of the season, top assists. He had 15 goals and 19 assist in the league alone. Zlatan ended up with 34 goals in 32 matches (7 assists) in the league alone. I bought Adrien Silva in winter transfer.

SOLID! Thanks! I created an account just to thank you for making this tactic :D

I did make a very basic tactic with ultra defensive and tim waste to hold on to some leads.

I also won Europe League (didn't concede until the semi-finals, I think), lost both FA and League Cup vs Arsenal.

PS! Can't believe there are not more people trying this tactics - so glad I stumbled across this thread!

I finnished top of the league. Scored 87 goals, conceded 19! Lost 2 games, both away vs top teams, both with just 1 goal. Both close matches. Also played 7 draws. Pogba was amazing - won player of the year, young player of the year, goal of the season, top assists. He had 15 goals and 19 assist in the league alone. Zlatan ended up with 34 goals in 32 matches (7 assists) in the league alone. I bought Adrien Silva in winter transfer.

SOLID! Thanks! I created an account just to thank you for making this tactic :D

I did make a very basic tactic with ultra defensive and tim waste to hold on to some leads.

I also won Europe League (didn't concede until the semi-finals, I think), lost both FA and League Cup vs Arsenal.

PS! Can't believe there are not more people trying this tactics - so glad I stumbled across this thread!

hey buddy, in fact i've updated this tatic in this new thread a few weeks ago.
you can test the new one.
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/shar...elona-tiki-taka433-how-2-win-all-matches.html

the only one issue troubles me is that i just can't remove some players' unsuitble preffered personal moves in 3!!!! seasons and it makes my performance can' t to te perfect.
so .....i have to remove them by FMRTE and immediately i lose the motivation to continue coz then i got 3 or 4-0 (from 2-1, 3-1...)every each game..

Last edited: