MrStu01

Reaction score
dKempz and Mrstu01 are teaming up to start a new story involving the Dutch league. The aim of this is to play two separate singles careers in which we will both post updates on how we are progressing. At the end of each season we will play a versus match against one another to compare teams and battle it out for pride!

Rules of the Save:
- Only 5 transfers per season
- No payments of more than 12 months
- Only 3 Non EU players can be signed a season
- Only european regens signed

This thread promises to be exciting so stay tuned!

The team I chose was Vitesse. Predicted to place 7th in the league I will be trying to give them a good run in the Europa league and place high enough for Champions League football next season.Now I will show the preseason fixtures aswell as any signings/departures.

Preseason Fixtures

View attachment 367079

A good preseason we won every match without really breaking a sweat. We also beat FC Inter in the Europa League 2nd qualifying round. Every friendly we played were against very bad teams and this was to ensure my teams morale was high going into the season.

As you can see the Chairman sold Bony for 13.25 million, this was a stupid decision as I could have easily got 20 million out of him but there was nothing I could have done. After he left I needed to bring in a new striker and signed Rusescu from Steaua. Now you guys might have not heard of this guy be he has been doing well so far and has scored 3 goals in the 2 Europa league games.

Maupay was signed as he WILL become one of the best strikers, and as he is only 15 I want to gradually build up his playing time. Abrashi and Bocundji are two defensive midfielders that I signed to strengthen up my midfield. And finally De Sciglio is a great RB that I got on loan from Milan for the season.

View attachment 367086

The team i have chosen for this save is Feyenoord Rotterdam. Once a former power of Dutch football i have a predicted finish of 3rd place. So the objectives are clear. Perform well in the league and aim to qualify for Champions League. I also have European football however the only benefit of this for me will be the money so i am not placing any big pressure on performing.

Pre Season Tour 2012- France

FC Gueugnon 0-5 Feyenoord
A totally dominant victory by a young Feyenoord side who always looked like scoring when going forward. Unfortunately for the French 2nd division side they never really got a foot hold in the game.

LOSC Lille 4-1 Feyenoord
The second game of the tour was the biggest test and provided a stern test. Despite a positive start Lille began to dominate and then never looked back. Haris Vuckic scored a consolation

Stade Auxerre 0-2 Feyenoord
Again a young squad grabbed an impressive victory on the final match of our tour. Haris Vuckic was the star often running the midfield.

The pre season tour of France was aimed at scouting some young talent from Feyenoord and also opposition squads. The tour is something i am looking to include every season which will see us play a tour away at a top country and then the year after invite them to tour against us in Holland. Overall the first tour was a success.

Pre Season Transfers
View attachment 367088
As i was given a relatively low budget and low wages it meant that signings were difficult to make. I had to settle for loan signings Emnes and Vuckic from North East England who both look like they could add some flair to my team and recently managed to acquire free agents Zdnek Grygera to add quality at full back and Kevin Coulibaly a young striker from Burkino Faso who has joined up with my reserve squad.

European Update
Fenerbache (3-2agg)- Champions Cup
Despite a first leg win at home a 3-1 defeat away saw us exit the qualifying stages of this competition and enter the Euro Lge. It was a valiant fight but overall the squad were fatigued and struggled in the second half.

PAOK- Euro League
SO in the playoff round i will be playing Greek side PAOK. A match we should win.

Quite interesting boys, Ill follow.

When you re in need of strikers and have dosh (and if he's within your rules) look at Batshuayi at Standard. He's very young and better than Maupay.

Quite interesting boys, Ill follow.

When you re in need of strikers and have dosh (and if he's within your rules) look at Batshuayi at Standard. He's very young and better than Maupay.

Nice one I will have a look at him when I go back onto it. I'll bring my next update later on just playing with Tigres at the moment

Mid season review

View attachment 367232

As you can see a good first half to the season placing 2nd at the moment with one game in hand on 3rd and below. Ajax is 1 point infront of me but I am predicted to come 7th so im doing good by any standards.

This guy I signed Raul Ranescu is a monster. Before this save I had never heard of him but now I know hes a monster and will be looking to sign him as a cheap option in other saves I make. This is just one game when he scored 5 goals after we was losing 3-1 at half time. He has scored 23 goals in 25 games at this moment in time.

My next update will be the full season review, lets hope we can get Champions League football for the money:)

Mid-Season Review

View attachment 367386

So after 17 games here is what my table looks like. 2nd place with a cushion isn't too shabby and we have a great defensive record also which is helping to pick up some good points along the way as we have begun to score goals as well.

View attachment 367389 View attachment 367390 View attachment 367391

These matches have so far been the highlight of my season with the most impressive performances.

Cup Update
Despite a positive start beating Sparta in Dutch Cup we unfortunately lost next round to non league Excelsior '31'. A very disappointing display in this competition.

European Update
Despite a positive 1st leg victory in the Euro League playoffs vs PAOK a turnaround in Greece saw us knocked out of Europe for this season. Roll on next season

1st Season Review

View attachment 367453

YES! Champions of the Eredivisie. Media predicted us to place 7th but I wasn't having any of that. 1st place in my first season in charge and only losing 3 games. But it was mostly down to this man Raul Rusescu. I bought him when Bony left to join PSG. Rusescu played for Steaua and was well worth the 2 million pound I payed for him.

Just take a few minutes to look at this guy. 35 league goals in 34 league games with 13 assists. I think he has well and truly earnt his price of 2 million pounds.

So there you have it, Champions League football in the first season and title winners. My next update will be the match I play vs Stu to see how both of our teams fair up at the end of this first year in charge.

End of Season Review

Sorry for the late reply had a hectic work s
chedule. Anyway this is how the season ended for Feyenoord

View attachment 368573

View attachment 368574
Fantastic result ofr the club and for me personally seeing hard work pay off on such a small budget and small squad. In a season that involved money issues it was a huge relief!
Here are some of the pivitol games

View attachment 368575 View attachment 368576
The two most important games of the second half of my season. One gave me top spot and the other won me the championship. Brilliant work from my team.

Other Notes for Season 1
View attachment 368577
New Deal Signed!

View attachment 368578 View attachment 368579
Couple of records for Cisse

SO a successful season has made me hungry for more. To build an establishment who are consistent and become a force. Fingers crossed for Season 2.

I have so much trouble with Feyenoord in their first season. I only managed to make it out alive in the once in the first season.

HOW DID YOU DO IT!!!???

(also, ajx 7th with 12 losses wtf!)

I have so much trouble with Feyenoord in their first season. I only managed to make it out alive in the once in the first season.

HOW DID YOU DO IT!!!???

(also, ajx 7th with 12 losses wtf!)

Tough work mate but i had some good players Classie De Vrij Cisse and loan star Vuckic all performed well. maybe it was luck. Yeah Ajax and PSV had shockers during my season. Until January PSV were 16th