how about Jonjo Shelvey? he'll be perfect for you in that position..

else look for Gokhan Inler, Joaquin Arzura, Ruben Pardo, Fernando Gago..

whats your budget? ki sung yeung should do a solid job for you. what tactics are you using?

What is your tactic? Cork, Shelvey, Ki Sung Yeung are all good enough.

Suggestions.... Fernando Gago £2M, Will Hughes, Josh Brownhill £3M, Mikel Arteta, Sergi Roberto, Inigo Ruiz De Galarreta, Granit Xhaka, Rasmus Elm, C.Ledesma-Free.

What about some quality DLP and BWM for 2nd season. I´m on Benfica and i got about 10 million to spend, i´ll get more for sure since everyone wants my good players... I have a good team all around except the midfielders. I play 4-2-3-1 with bwm(d) and dlp(s) in the midfield. Talisca is the best for both so u see that talent is lacking there, I use talisca as a number 10 so i wont be using him in dlp. The best player for dlp is pizzi and mukthar after him, but since their value is so similar i will probably play mukthar cause he evolves into a beast. In the bwm i will choose between samaris and ruben amorim, which arent that great, and even though samaris is younger i prefer amorim stats. I also have andré almeida for both positions in case of injuries, and he can play right defender as well.
One final thing off topic, is guidetti good? i signed him and he will be my 2nd/3rd striker, being lima the first, and jonas the 2nd but jonas is always injured... i got nelson oliveira too, but guidetti is better so i will loan him.

Sorry for messing with ur question about dlp and making such a big post, hope u guys can help me.

What about some quality DLP and BWM for 2nd season. I´m on Benfica and i got about 10 million to spend, i´ll get more for sure since everyone wants my good players... I have a good team all around except the midfielders. I play 4-2-3-1 with bwm(d) and dlp(s) in the midfield. Talisca is the best for both so u see that talent is lacking there, I use talisca as a number 10 so i wont be using him in dlp. The best player for dlp is pizzi and mukthar after him, but since their value is so similar i will probably play mukthar cause he evolves into a beast. In the bwm i will choose between samaris and ruben amorim, which arent that great, and even though samaris is younger i prefer amorim stats. I also have andré almeida for both positions in case of injuries, and he can play right defender as well.
One final thing off topic, is guidetti good? i signed him and he will be my 2nd/3rd striker, being lima the first, and jonas the 2nd but jonas is always injured... i got nelson oliveira too, but guidetti is better so i will loan him.

Sorry for messing with ur question about dlp and making such a big post, hope u guys can help me.

gaston gil romero would be a solid BWM for you, costs about 5 mil. for dlp, look to asier irramendi (excuse my spelling). he might be transfer listed, for about 5 mil as well

romero i tried but they only let him go for 9 million, but i think i will go for that, illaramendi not transfer listed,
I said im 2nd season but its pre season still 13 july 2015 . thanks for the help!