LgsLord32

Reaction score
Im at the start of the first season with Arsenal and im going to play a DM role and i currently have alex song who is good and my 1st choice but i need cover for him, someone who's young, i will play them in the cups and only in the league if song is injured..

EDIT : i have 35million but only looking to spend £15mil

Last edited:
Get Cheikou Kouyate from Anderlecht. He is pretty cheap and provides good cover for Song. Not to mention, he is quite young too. :)

Yann M'Vila, Alou Diarra?

You can get Alou Diarra for around 5-6 mil

Im might be a tad bias, but I have Cheik Tiote on my Athletico Madrid save with Raul Garcia, both doing decent for me!

Yann M'Vila, Alou Diarra?

You can get Alou Diarra for around 5-6 mil

Yeah im scouting M'Vila and Diarra, Diarra seems a bit old for me though as in he might get annoyed with lack of first team football..

You should get Javi Garcia from Benifica, a beast of a DM, not that expensive, also can bag a goal from long distance from time to time.

Roly Bonevacia, Alexander Tettey, Moussa Sissoko, Etienne Capoue, Yann M'Vila, Edu Ramos, Axel Witsel, Steven Defour, Lukman Haruna, Nuri Sahin, Musa Cagiran, Fernando, Sergio Oliveira, Sven Bender, Franco Zuculini, Bruno Zuculini, Josuha Guilavogui.

m'vila or moussa sissoko usually do the trick for me, phil jones or rodwell can be good purchases too as they can both cover your cb, dm and cm roles and are englsih too ;-)

a* he said a young backup defensive midfieler and i thought he did not have alot of money so how is that nonesense??

I woul go for moussa Sissoko great young player
Also fm1063 I think he's saying that B ernard mendy is a right back oO)

a* he said a young backup defensive midfieler and i thought he did not have alot of money so how is that nonesense??

Bernard Mendy is a 29 year-old right back?
So yeah , it's nonsense.

ok sorry guys i just realsied i meant nampalys mendy

He has a £10.5m release clause, but yeah he's a top buy! Especially for the price.
I have always been able to get Vidal for 6m.

Anyway assuming you have the 11.3 patch you should get Casemiro from Sao Paulo. High potential and is good back-up, also has a 3.7m release clause.

Last edited:
Back