Yeah im scouting M'Vila and Diarra, Diarra seems a bit old for me though as in he might get annoyed with lack of first team football..
He won't get annoyed belive me. He's a bit old yeah, but if you have injury prone players (Arsenal does) then he'll be the backup you'll need

go for Daniel Kofi Agyei from Fiorentina, or Nampalys Mendy....... young and good with lots of potential....

He has a £10.5m release clause, but yeah he's a top buy! Especially for the price.

What? I just bought him with City for 17m :(((((((( Stupid me. :P

Well..it doesn't really matter :D Money is not a problem.

Steven Defour and Moussa Sissoko are beast
for experience
De rossi is ur man or cambiasso

I have bought Diarra, Thank you for all your recommendations.

Fellaini £15m
Alou Diarra £7m
Vidal £12m
Hummels £14m
Träsch £ 10m ( can play as full backs and is both footed)

Arturo Vidal...you can get him for about 15-17m.

I have him for my arsenal side and he is a beast.. Can cover for a lot of positions and he became a great Tutor after a year.. I got him for much less though.. 12 mil in one save and 6,5(!) on an other, both first season..

Edit: just noticed you got one... Anyway check Vidal too.. If you can get him as cheap as I could in the second arsenal save of mine is worth having to fill any gaps ( u can sell eboue who was **** in both my saves and use him mainly as a dr)

Last edited:
I got Cabaye for quite cheap he is good also look at Sissoko, Diarra and Javi Garcia

I would definitely go for Phil Jones or Rodwell.
If you want a cheap young replacement, Franco Zuculini is probably good as well

Back