klaudys

Reaction score
Hello.
I'm in fourth season in Real and my Alonso is now 31 and is getting older and older, so i need world class dm like mascherano, but younger, between age - 18-26/27. Don't suggest villa because Atletico bought him and his minimum release cause - 87 millions :/. Looked at Andrea Poli, sweinsteiger (just for 15millions), nuri sahin, moussa sissoko and arturo vidal.

*genie scout...ON* Lorenzo crisetig he's not too good at the start but then becomes class. Franco zuculini he has epic marking agression determanation and work rate. And of course Jack Rodwell he can play as a CM DM and CD.

Sandro or felliani. You should look for regens. Iv played phil jones in dm he's solid all round.

Ageyi (sp) dont care what anyone says he is the best DM i have come across he is essien but a better passer and thats what you need !!! and last time i checked Essien wasnt a bad player lol i have him in DM along with Lass Diarra and he is immese !!! Keep Drenthe unless youve Let him go on my save he is a great back up LB LM or LW but Ageyi's passing is 18 and he is 20 on my save at the moment and ive just finished the 2013/2014 season and won the league with united by 17 points

---------- Post added at 09:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 PM ----------

Agyei**** just checked the spelling lol

Yann m'vila, moussa sissoko, jack rodwell, phil jones, mohamed diame.