Robwiks

Reaction score
Hey lads.

Im looking for a defensive midfielder for my Manchester United side. He's got to be under 21. So throw a couple of names at me, preferably with a picture or two showing his current stats/potential. Thanks!

Get your scouts out, and search for under 21 year old and defensive midfielder in South America and Europe.

Get your scouts out, and search for under 21 year old and defensive midfielder in South America and Europe.

Pfft, dont be silly, thats common sense. Common sense in fm-base? oO)

Edit: And your supposed to reply with a post containing one of the same top 10's that everyone else posts!

andre poli - sampdoria 21 year old defensive midfielder greaat first touch, concentration, creativity, flair and off the ball are some of his top stats

While Poli sure looks promising, I'm looking for somebody abit better technically on the defense. Stats such as marking and tackling should be high.

While Poli sure looks promising, I'm looking for somebody abit better technically on the defense. Stats such as marking and tackling should be high.

Then create a training schedule to help his defensive abilities as well as his attacking side.

or just create a search filter on andre pirlo or genaro gattuso

arturo vidal - but he may be too old for your needs (24 at start i think) but he is the shizni!

lorenzo crisetig from inter reserves, not sure how he develops on fm11 but on fm10 he was a bit good.

M'Vila is the biz i just got him as a def midfielder for my man u team and he`s been great, well worth it!!

Moussa Sissoko
Steven Defour - 22, but amazing.
N'Zonzi
Phil Jones