MikeyFraser

Reaction score
I'm man united and just won the league and champions league second season but I'm having a selection dilemma with dm

I currently have blindt, kranevitter and samper, I only really want 2 dms and don't know who to get rid of because there all on the same level, I don't know who should be first choice

might sell blindt and kranevitter and buy strootman as dm who will be defos first choice with samper back up

is strootman worth the 38 mil (I have plenty of money)? And get rid of kranevitter and blindt?

cheers

I'm man united and just won the league and champions league second season but I'm having a selection dilemma with dm

I currently have blindt, kranevitter and samper, I only really want 2 dms and don't know who to get rid of because there all on the same level, I don't know who should be first choice

might sell blindt and kranevitter and buy strootman as dm who will be defos first choice with samper back up

is strootman worth the 38 mil (I have plenty of money)? And get rid of kranevitter and blindt?

cheers
i signed strootman on my Man United save and paid 40 mill and tbh he hasn't been great for me average rating is like 6.50 and gets injured quite a bit.

Sell Blind for sure. what DM role are you using? i usually pick up the following; BallWinningMidfielder/Anchorman Sven Bender or Wanyama or re train Papadopulous as a DM. For DM DLP/Regista/Roaming Playmaker Lucas Romero, Samper or i found Morgan Schniederlin to work well there