torglenn

Reaction score
First season with Southampton, and I just realized a DMC is in demand, as I will be the underdog in most games, and I don't have that aggressive, hard-tackling, ballwinning type of player in my team (think: Tioté, De Jong, etc.)

So, who should I try to get? Budget: 1-3 mill. (maybe 5 mill., with installments).

I got Mohammed Abu from Man. City, but he won't join until next season, and he's for the future anyway. Currently looking at Lee Addy (from Ghana, plays in China), anyone have any experience with him? Will he even get a work permit?

Appreciate all suggestions.

Thanks in advance.

morgan schniderlin?

Yes, of course I can use him as DMC, but there's no one else in the squad, and I'd like to have at least two men for each position. And I'd like to have two different kind of players. Schneiderlin is a best suited as a deep-lying playmaker, dictating the game.
But i suspect i'm going to have to "go to war" in a lot of games, first season in PL. So what I'd really like, is to use Schneiderlin as a ballwinning CM (with Cork as CM attacking/box2box), and have a "warrior" type DMC behind them.

Hope you know what I mean :)

I'll check out Simão. Reo-Coker seems to be fairly similar to Lee Addy, but older and five times the price (according to my scouts)...

A long time FM favorite for mid table or below teams:

Andile Jali from the Orlando Pirates.

If you're looking for someone to develop, look at Ezequiel Cirigliano (River), Branco van den Boomen (Ajax), or Mathias Bossaerts (Man City youth).