DMC Man Marking Playmaker List

Craig01

Reaction score
Just going through my season with Liverpool I've been man marking each team's playmaker with my DMC (Mascherano) and most of them are quite obvious but some are not, so I thought a thread with each Premier League team's playmaker on here would be quite a help to not only me, but everyone!

I'll start us off, going in alphabetical order:

Arsenal; The obvious one - Cesc Fabregas!

Fill in the rest

List so far:

Arsenal: Cesc Fabregas
Aston Villa: Gareth Barry
Blackburn: David Dunn
Bolton: Gavin McCann
Chelsea: Frank Lampard
Everton: Mikel Arteta
Fulham: Danny Murphy
Hull: Geovanni
Liverpool: Stephen Gerrard/Xabi Alonso
Man City: Stephen Ireland
Man Utd: Christiano Ronaldo
Middlesborough: Stewart Downing
Newcastle: Ignacio Gonzalez/Joey Barton

:D

Last edited:
meh im the person who told to you man mark the playmakers :)

aston villa - gareth barry

carry on..

Haha too right mate and that's the reason why i'm in 4th position at the moment after a terrible start to the league I'm winning comfortably most of my games.

Blackburn - I'm gonna go with David Dunn

He seems to be the main man in most of the games I've played against Blackburn, he plays in the centre of the park and gets the most passes per game. Also gets a few shots off as well; was worth man marking him in the past 2 games I've played in which I've won 2-1 and 2-0 against them. Dunn also being the scorer!

yh..

bolton next.. i guess its gavin mccann he seems to play great against me..

Everton - The obvious one would be Mikel Arteta, he plays many key passes in games against Everton and is definitely someone who should be kept at bay. I don't know about other people man marking him but I've found having my DMC marking him, as well as my left back (if he's being played on the right wing obviously) helps quite a lot.

Fulham - i would say Danny Murphy but normaly in my games he's in their reserves . . so if he is then i would say Clint Dempsey

Man City - they usualy sign a lot of players but from the 1s that our their already then it's Stephen Ireland

Middlesbrough - Stewart Downing

Newcastle - Ignacio Gonzalez / Joey Barton